V2 variations

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratstar

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
As I'm buying V2s on ebay, I want to know which ones are the same. I have seen the European Connexion Version 2s in the oval packaging (the red, yellow, translucent teal etc). I have seen the rectangular packaged American? Connection Version 2s available in the UK (in white with pink hearts, blue with pink, dark pink with diamonds, and cobalt blue), and now the Australian Connexion Version 2s available in some awesome new colors, the packaging of which is the same hourglass shape as the original american connection packages. Of course we all know the keitais are fundamentally different. So of the three different non-japanese V2s, what are the differences?

sorry i dont know.... but the australian packaging should not be in an hourglass shape, be sure its not a fake.

As far as I could tell the animations and characters are the same on a Connexion 2 and Connection 2. I think that Afterglw means that some Holiday events might be different. But I haven't seen any yet, so I can't say that for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back