wont get disipline?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chris133d{tama lover}

Reaction score
B) wow

whenever i connect it sometimes gives my tama someting bad and then when i try to disipline it it dosent get any training points!

and it makes my happy points go down :ph34r: and its very annoting!

I'll give ya a trick for getting disipining points when ever your tamagotchi poops on the side of the screen give it a time out because it should be using a toilet when after a while you will see a bunch of swiggley lines on your screen that means your tamagotchi has to go to the bathroom and after you click the toilet icon you will see your tama on the toilet

I'll give ya a trick for getting disipining points when ever your tamagotchi poops on the side of the screen give it a time out because it should be using a toilet when after a while you will see a bunch of swiggley lines on your screen that means your tamagotchi has to go to the bathroom and after you click the toilet icon you will see your tama on the toilet
No, your tamagotchi isn't able to use the toilet on it's own, so you probably shouldn't give it a time our for not using it.

Are you diciplining it right? When your baby or toddler tamagotchi is crying, you need to praise it. When your baby or toddler tamagotchi beeped and has the attention icon on for no reason, you need to give it a time out. When your teen tamagotchi has it's back turned to you, and there's kind of a squarish diamond near it's head, you need to praise it. When it beeps and has the attention icon lighted up for no reason, then you need to give it a time out.

Hope I helped!

youre not listining!!!!!!!ok listen up right now!

i was giving a present to another tama and it gave me poo!so i tryed to disipline it and instead of giving my tama training points it got mad and lowered my happy points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now do you understand>? i dont need help

OK - keep calm :huh:

From the wording of your first post and your other explanatory post, you seem to be saying that you are disciplining your tama if it receives poohs as presents from other tamas ...

If that is what you meant ... then yes - you will not get training points and your Happy hearts will drop.

To get training points with presents exchanges, your tama must visit the other tama with a present you have wrapped from your item list. If it doesn't deliver the wrapped present but gives a bad present instead, you discipline your tama and get a training point.

You won't get an opportunity to get training points if your tama receives a present...

You only disapline your tama if its laughing when it gets back from giving the other tama the bad present.

Hope I helped!

----------------

:) Mamitchirocks121212 :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back