OH NO!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

if you have ever lost your tama, how many days has it lived without care?

• 1-2 days

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2-3 days

• 3-4 daysive never lost my tamawhat???

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Problaby 1-2 days. My friend on Tama Pals lost her Tama, as a teen, and it survived 24 hours! It was stuck between her bed and her wall. :ph34r:

JF3334

could the starter of this post please stop it because they have posted this same topic 6 times and i am sick of it, thanx

moz_tama & Rey Mysterio, I have no idea why you're complaining. The other copies of this topic were closed the same day they were created. Can you not see that they're already closed? (No. Seriously, I'm not being nasty, do they not show up as closed already, because if they don't then we have a problem we have to investigate.)

I once lost my tama in a field! This kid found it the next day so I went over there thinking it's but thank goodness it was on pause!

I've never had a Tamagotchi survive for more than a day without care, but I had a Giga Pets Salem the Cat survive for over 60 days without any care at all. In fact, if you did take care of him, he would lower his health. Go figure.

moz_tama & Rey Mysterio, I have no idea why you're complaining. The other copies of this topic were closed the same day they were created. Can you not see that they're already closed? (No. Seriously, I'm not being nasty, do they not show up as closed already, because if they don't then we have a problem we have to investigate.)
Sorry! I thought there was more than 1 open!

Erm still? how does this keep going round? Old topic bumped!!

EDIT: Sorry but 12 days old doesn't really make a topic old....its not really been bumped.

GK1

Granted sorry Gk1 x

It's gonna of died or been found by now though!! :rolleyes:

Hopefully the link will just die quietly , as long as people don't 'yo' in it :rolleyes: It would be cool if the starter posted the outcome of the tama though!

Last edited by a moderator:
i lost my tama 3 days ago on generation 6. how long shuld he live??????
Did you Pause it the last time you saw it? Was it close to losing batteries?-If it was, it would make a long, beeping sound after a week or less.

I lost mine for tthe entire holiday, and found it when I cleared my room! It survived coz it was on the naming screen!! :D :D B) B) :blink: :blink: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

:rolleyes: Hey about u losing ur Tamagotchi im sorry cos it only last like 3 hours if a baby, half a day if child, full day if teenager and a day and a half if adult. Can u answer this question 4 me plz! i had a an adult Tamagotchi and when it had a child it stayed and i couldnt get rid of it i had to reset it and i had like 9000p and i also had a wig, bow, sunglasses, rollerblades, pc, dumbells, action man, music and bow tie! i also had lots of treats. Do u think i did the rite thing?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back