new characters

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jobob

Reaction score
I noticed there was a post that was getting a chart organized for the Connection V2 and said it didn't apply for Connexion V2. I was just trying to find out the names of some of these cuties!

I've had the alien in the spaceship as a teen. Also little helicopter head gotchis. And as an adult, there was this cute little T-Rex kind of guy. (Okay, he looked a little like a frog too) Anyone know what the names of these are? I've searched all the charts that I could find. Seems like Bandai would have something somewhere? Any ideas?

hmmm I had questions like that too...but I'm not sure.

I noticed there was a post that was getting a chart organized for the Connection V2 and said it didn't apply for Connexion V2. I was just trying to find out the names of some of these cuties!
I've had the alien in the spaceship as a teen. Also little helicopter head gotchis. And as an adult, there was this cute little T-Rex kind of guy. (Okay, he looked a little like a frog too) Anyone know what the names of these are? I've searched all the charts that I could find. Seems like Bandai would have something somewhere? Any ideas?
"Helicopter guy" is propellertchi and the alien thingy as Ratstar well says is UFOtchi. As for the T-Rex guy, if you don't give me any more info... I t may be Debatchi or something like that. Maybe it is on a Keitai chart, or Mesu/Osu or any other Tama chart. ^_^

Thanx all. Fun to find out "real" names for them all. I found this website that had actual pictures of some of the characters I'm talking about. I think they're from the Ketai tamagotchi. Check it out

tamapix

My t-rex guy -- or whatever you think he looks like -- is in the bottom row, 2nd one in from left.

Hmmm... I've never seen him before, though I'm no expert. Those pics were from the debugged connections, so maybe he is entirely new? I noticed a lot of osu/mesu characters shown in the pics. I don't recognize him from gen1/2, morino (duh), angel (duh), ocean, osu/mesu, or the connection (duh), so theoretically he could be from mothra (though I doubt it) or be new. I think... process of elimination and all that.

i know this is off topic but that wegbsite said the an old lady was a boy... is that even possible o_O

I'm making a list with pictures of the new Connection/Connexion 2 chracters, but it's not done yet. Feel free to have a look over here.

Natasja  Posted on Apr 30 2005, 09:32 AM
I'm making a list with pictures of the new Connection/Connexion 2 chracters, but it's not done yet. Feel free to have a look over here.
The link there seems broken, which is a pity...

My daughter's Maskchi was given a stuffed toy and changed into something not on the v2 Character chart --- it looks a bit like a panda --- big black ears, black circles around the eyes, a big head on a dainty small body. Any ideas?

there is a v.2 growth chart on this site with EVERY character. Just go all the way up. And you know where it says tamatalk and has a pic of tamagotchi? Then below that is something that says useful links. The second link under useful links is tamagotchi v.2 growth chart. Hope this helps!

It doesn't seem to have the character in question... I checked there first! Maybe this is just what a maskchi looks like when it takes off the mask?

This morning, it looks as if the maskchi is back to what it used to be anyway. If it gets another stuffed toy, maybe it'll change again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back