Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

New Angelgotchi Petition

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

tama_angel_lover

• tama-angel-lover user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 12 September 2006 - 03:29 PM ( #1 )

Some of you may have read a petition to bring back angelgotchi's a while ago. It was closed because we are not supposed to bump up old topics and this one had been untouched for a year until someone replied, but if we keep this one steadily going, then admin said it wouldn't be closed.

Anyways, we are trying to get Bandai to release angelgotchi's again. So please sign this, and put a link to this in your signature.

Please include your...

name,

the country you live in,

and any comments you may have about what you would like to see in the new angelgotchi's.

Once we have a considerable amount of signatures we will send this to Bandai, and hopefully bring angelgotchi's back!
  • KeroPyontchi likes this

Replies

Views

Started

12 Sep 2006

Last Post

08 Mar 2013

tamatama(^o^)

• tamatamao user photo

Posted 13 September 2006 - 02:58 PM ( #2 )

I doubt it's gonna happen, but I do love the angels and I think they should re-release them, so I'll sign.

name: Monica

the country you live in: U.S.A.

and any comments you may have about what you would like to see in the new angelgotchi's: New characters and connection feature. As a collector with two years of experience, I'd like to say that out of all the tamagotchis I've ever owned, your tamagotchi angel was the best. I would be grateful if you could just consider re-releasing them. Thank you for viewing this fan petition.

\(^o^)

tamagotchi rules

• tamagotchi-rules user photo

Posted 13 September 2006 - 08:20 PM ( #3 )

That topic creator copied my idea.
I one day typed out of the blue saying "They need to
make an Angelgotchi Connection!". But I'll sign. It would be nice if
they could re-release the other older versions, also.

tama_angel_lover

• tama-angel-lover user photo

Posted 14 September 2006 - 08:23 PM ( #4 )

That topic creator copied my idea.
I one day typed out of the blue saying "They need to
make an Angelgotchi Connection!". But I'll sign. It would be nice if
they could re-release the other older versions, also.

I didn't intend on copying your idea, it's just I saw your topic and I thought it was a good idea, but it was closed because it was bumped up. All credit for the original idea goes to you.

I just wanted to give it another try since it didn't work out the first time.

SaIlOrMoOnRoX

• sailormoonrox user photo

Posted 15 September 2006 - 05:49 AM ( #5 )

Some of you may have read a petition to bring back angelgotchi's a while ago. It was closed because we are not supposed to bump up old topics and this one had been untouched for a year until someone replied, but if we keep this one steadily going, then admin said it wouldn't be closed.

Anyways, we are trying to get Bandai to release angelgotchi's again. So please sign this, and put a link to this in your signature.

Please include your...

name,

the country you live in,

and any comments you may have about what you would like to see in the new angelgotchi's.

Once we have a considerable amount of signatures we will send this to Bandai, and hopefully bring angelgotchi's back!

name, Dalton

the country you live in, The United States of America

well i cant think of anything for i have never had an angelgotchi to see what i would like on i have seen pictures though but it would be cool if they could connect and maybe create some new characters

mimitchis_rock13579

• mimitchis-rock13579 user photo

Posted 16 September 2006 - 10:13 AM ( #6 )

Please include your...

name,

the country you live in,

Name: Alyssa
Comments: Angelgotchis rock! I have one, I'd rather go to Target and find one rather than going on eBay.

SilverHanatchi

• silverhanatchi user photo

Posted 20 September 2006 - 04:55 PM ( #7 )

Name: Alyson
Contrey: MA, USA

junky

• junky user photo

Posted 20 September 2006 - 05:25 PM ( #8 )

Name: KT
Comments: I'd like to see Angelgotchi's come back.

**Tiger_Lily**

• tiger-lily user photo

Posted 21 September 2006 - 03:16 PM ( #9 )

Name: i would rather not put my real name
comments: bring back angelgotchis and uratamas and arukotch and all the other old tamas! PRETTY PLEASE?? :) :D

Goldie

• goldie user photo

Posted 23 September 2006 - 12:20 PM ( #10 )

Goldie

USA

I've always wanted an Angelgotchi!

mimitchis_rock13579

• mimitchis-rock13579 user photo

Posted 07 October 2006 - 05:12 AM ( #11 )

Please include your...

name,

the country you live in,

Name: Dolores

Home Country: USA

Comments: It would be great having more than one angelgotchi! :lol:

animerox

• animerox user photo

Posted 07 October 2006 - 09:03 AM ( #12 )

Lizzy
United States
I would love to see them come back!^_^

Honahlee

• honahlee user photo

Posted 07 October 2006 - 11:13 AM ( #13 )

I'd love to see them back, too. I've still got my two old ones, need to find batteries for them, though.

Horse_Lover246

• horse-lover246 user photo

Posted 08 October 2006 - 11:46 AM ( #14 )

I've only heard of them from my friend, So I don't have a comment.

Name:Ruby
Contry:U.S.A

*AngelGirl*

• angelgirl user photo

Posted 10 October 2006 - 12:18 AM ( #15 )

:D I LUVE tama angels! Mine is still in the mail. (LOL snail mail yeah) I would like to see mre availible colours! :D

tamagotchi347

• tamagotchi347 user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 11 October 2006 - 02:53 AM ( #16 )

Please include your...

name,

the country you live in,

Horse_Lover heard about them from me,who heard about them from mimitchi.com...my dad said he'd get me one but never did ;_;

name:Tori

maybe more characters and games!or new designs and colors would be nice!

*~Tamagotchi~*

• tamagotchi user photo
  • Group: Banned

Posted 10 October 2006 - 07:14 PM ( #17 )

Angelgotchis will not come back! Even with a petetion! You guys should just give up because this will not work! I tried it and got over 10,000 people to sign it! It didn't work! Just give up. Buy an angelgotchi and be happy with what you have.

*~Tamagotchi~*

xTempestx

• xtempestx user photo

Posted 10 October 2006 - 09:27 PM ( #18 )

Jeeze Tamagotci, thats not very hopeful, theres more than 10,000 members on here though, and if you till knew a bunch of them then you shoudl send that list along with TamaTalks list aswell Ill put my name down

Name:Gabrielle

Colors,games,accecories for your pets ect.

Good Luck! :) :D

mimitchi&hanatchilover

• mimitchihanatchilover user photo

Posted 15 October 2006 - 02:42 PM ( #19 )

Name: KS
Comments: I've always wanted an Angelgotchi and my mom says, "No, you can't have one if it's off eBay, okay!?" I'd love to be able to see them in Wal-Mart for $25 so I can get one! No doubt my mom would say YES!!

Also, can I make a... um... petition for the P1s and P2s to come back?

Rensa

• rensa user photo

Posted 16 October 2006 - 11:59 AM ( #20 )

My name's Kerensa and I live in England. I'd like to have Angelgotchi's again because they're getting soooo rare and soooo cute!