Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

New Angelgotchi Petition

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

mamitchi123

• mamitchi123 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 09 September 2009 - 07:14 PM ( #273 )

can someone message bandi B) :mellow: :D :D :D :D :angry: :angry: :angry:

tama+boy cra-z

• tamaboy-cra-z user photo

Posted 11 September 2009 - 05:13 PM ( #274 )

Name:Cheyenne Alford
they should totally bring anglegotchis' back, thet r sooooooooooooooooooooo cute!

Catty121

• catty121 user photo

Posted 11 September 2009 - 11:17 PM ( #275 )

Name: Ae Cha
Comment: --- Tamagotchi angel please~! :(

plopman88

• plopman88 user photo

Posted 09 October 2009 - 02:43 PM ( #276 )

Name: KS
Comments: I've always wanted an Angelgotchi and my mom says, "No, you can't have one if it's off eBay, okay!?" I'd love to be able to see them in Wal-Mart for $25 so I can get one! No doubt my mom would say YES!!

Also, can I make a... um... petition for the P1s and P2s to come back?

:angry: :) great idea that would be cool :angry:

xoswansxo

• xoswansxo user photo
  • Lifetime Angelgotchi x 3
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 03 February 2010 - 07:38 PM ( #277 )

Name: Dorothy R.

Comments: To Bandai: I have just bought on on Ebay, and I must say, this is the funnest and best tama for a middle schooler, especially with my schedule. Please, produce more!

Other: This tama is awesome!

mamitchi123

• mamitchi123 user photo

Posted 03 February 2010 - 08:20 PM ( #278 )

tamagotchi angels rockz i want one :( :furawatchi: :ph34r: :wacko: :furawatchi: :hitodetchi: :( :( :mametchi: :mimitchi: :D :( :gozarutchi:

Edited by mamitchi123, 03 February 2010 - 08:20 PM.

tamreaper125

• tamreaper125 user photo

Posted 30 March 2010 - 11:10 AM ( #279 )

Some of you may have read a petition to bring back angelgotchi's a while ago. It was closed because we are not supposed to bump up old topics and this one had been untouched for a year until someone replied, but if we keep this one steadily going, then admin said it wouldn't be closed.

Anyways, we are trying to get Bandai to release angelgotchi's again. So please sign this, and put a link to this in your signature.

Please include your...

name,

the country you live in,

and any comments you may have about what you would like to see in the new angelgotchi's.

Once we have a considerable amount of signatures we will send this to Bandai, and hopefully bring angelgotchi's back!

name: Joe

the country you live in: england,britan

I dont even know what an angelgotchi is! but they sound good

Edited by tamreaper125, 30 March 2010 - 11:10 AM.

Astromeno

• astromeno user photo

Posted 31 March 2010 - 12:16 PM ( #280 )

Name: Ben (Piqutchi)

It would be certainly interesting to have a new Angelgotchi, maybe even a color version at that! :)

NeverJuice

• neverjuice user photo

Posted 02 April 2010 - 07:59 AM ( #281 )

can someone message bandi :D :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

can someone message bandi  :angry:

can someone message bandi  :angry:

Um, I messaged them, they say they would take in consideration, But it probably won't happen. :angry: :(

kylie*

• kylie user photo

Posted 17 April 2010 - 06:53 PM ( #282 )

Name- Kylie
Country- USA
Comments- Bandai needs to focus on bringing back the old charcters and ways. Music stars are so glitchy. I LOVED the v4.5 and v5 website. Those were the days. Stop killing characters. I like my v4 better than my v6! Bandai, look at the character char for the v4 and the chart for the v6. Why do the v6 tamas have less characters than the v4? I love tamas, but they are slowly going downhill.

BRING BACK THE OLDIES!

samtchi

• samtchi user photo

Posted 19 May 2010 - 04:17 AM ( #283 )

Name: Sam
Comments: The angelgotchi was good. I want it back.

tama_angel_lover

• tama-angel-lover user photo

Posted 26 May 2010 - 09:40 AM ( #284 )

Hey guys.

Thanks so much for keeping this going this long! You're doing great. I know a couple people already messaged Bandai but the initial purpose of this was to gather enough actual signatures to send to Bandai, so that Bandai can hopefully see that a lot of different people in the world want to bring back older tamagotchis (specifically angelgotchi in this instance) and not just the one person messaging them. That's the power of petitions! So once there's a considerable amount (Like 500-1000) I'll gather them all together and try actually sending it in, maybe Admin could help me out with that too if this gets big enough. But when the time comes, I promise I'll send this in. Even though I'm not on as much as I used to be I still love angelgotchi and I've been keeping track of this.

It'll probably be at least another year before that happens but this has been kept active for a couple years now, so it's definitely possible especially with the decline in popularity that I've been hearing about with the newer ones.

Also, this will definitely go a lot faster if you guys put links to this in your signatures, there's a lot of people on tamatalk but not as many of them are that into the older tamagotchis as the new ones, so they probably wouldn't come to this section of the website unless they see something pretty in your signatures telling them to come here!

As for the pessimists, I would like to kindly ask you not to post anything unless it actually helps with the cause please. It's just kind of rude to post things like that when there are people trying to be optimistic about all of this. If there is something you would like to discuss about this, feel free to message me. I understand that this is a long shot, but think about how many people are on tamatalk, there's definitely enough to make Bandai consider it. And if anything else we might be able to make them think about releasing older characters, or something similar to that. But even if they don't consider this at all, why not just try?

Thanks so much!

iHavezMyBirdo

• ihavezmybirdo user photo

Posted 27 May 2010 - 04:36 PM ( #285 )

Mah name is Calvin.
I live in the United States.
I was born in the year the first Tamagotchis were made. And I didn't know about Tamagotchi until I was 10. Knowing this I want to be able to have one of those previous Tamagotchis (Yes, an Angelgotchi too) as I'm not at the legal age to buy anything online anyway~

tamadot12

• tamadot12 user photo

Posted 13 June 2010 - 03:31 PM ( #286 )

They should release both angel and devil, so, yeah, I'll sign :rolleyes:

brunotchi

• brunotchi user photo

Posted 27 July 2010 - 05:57 PM ( #287 )

name:bruno

state:ca

i really whant the angel to come back but i have one thouhg but still i think they should still tack out the angel again and maybe make a devilgotchi to

BurntSnow

• burntsnow user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 27 July 2010 - 06:02 PM ( #288 )

Name: Roey M.
Comments: I was never able to enjoy the special Tamagotchis when I was little. I like Angelgotchi best, but I just wish I could experience it.

djor

• djor user photo

Posted 27 July 2010 - 06:14 PM ( #289 )

Name: Daniel

Since i was born only a couple years before the release of the original Tamagotchi, I didn't really know anything about them, and I only knew of the original because both of my sisters had one each. They didn't get any more until the V1 came out, but by then I was old enough to have one and learned about the world of Tamagotchi. Now that I'm even older, the Tamagotchi Angel/Angelgotchi is one that I feel needs to be in my "collection" (only 5 Tamas, soon to be 6. Not much of a collection). It would be unbelievable if Bandai releases a followup to the Angelgotchi in a Connection form. Just think of all the features it would have! You would ACTUALLY be able to go on a stroll WITH your Tama, the touch feature would return, and so many more features! Please, Bandai, we don't have a TMGC+C, but could you just think about relaunching the Angelgotchi? In the US, preferably ;)