New Angelgotchi Petition

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama_angel_lover

Reaction score
Some of you may have read a petition to bring back angelgotchi's a while ago. It was closed because we are not supposed to bump up old topics and this one had been untouched for a year until someone replied, but if we keep this one steadily going, then admin said it wouldn't be closed.

Anyways, we are trying to get Bandai to release angelgotchi's again. So please sign this, and put a link to this in your signature.

Please include your...

name,

the country you live in,

and any comments you may have about what you would like to see in the new angelgotchi's.

Once we have a considerable amount of signatures we will send this to Bandai, and hopefully bring angelgotchi's back!

I doubt it's gonna happen, but I do love the angels and I think they should re-release them, so I'll sign.

name: Monica

the country you live in: U.S.A.

and any comments you may have about what you would like to see in the new angelgotchi's: New characters and connection feature. As a collector with two years of experience, I'd like to say that out of all the tamagotchis I've ever owned, your tamagotchi angel was the best. I would be grateful if you could just consider re-releasing them. Thank you for viewing this fan petition.

\(^o^)

That topic creator copied my idea.

I one day typed out of the blue saying "They need to

make an Angelgotchi Connection!". But I'll sign. It would be nice if

they could re-release the other older versions, also.

That topic creator copied my idea.I one day typed out of the blue saying "They need to

make an Angelgotchi Connection!". But I'll sign. It would be nice if

they could re-release the other older versions, also.
I didn't intend on copying your idea, it's just I saw your topic and I thought it was a good idea, but it was closed because it was bumped up. All credit for the original idea goes to you.

I just wanted to give it another try since it didn't work out the first time.

Some of you may have read a petition to bring back angelgotchi's a while ago. It was closed because we are not supposed to bump up old topics and this one had been untouched for a year until someone replied, but if we keep this one steadily going, then admin said it wouldn't be closed.
Anyways, we are trying to get Bandai to release angelgotchi's again. So please sign this, and put a link to this in your signature.

Please include your...

name,

the country you live in,

and any comments you may have about what you would like to see in the new angelgotchi's.

Once we have a considerable amount of signatures we will send this to Bandai, and hopefully bring angelgotchi's back!
name, Dalton

the country you live in, The United States of America

well i cant think of anything for i have never had an angelgotchi to see what i would like on i have seen pictures though but it would be cool if they could connect and maybe create some new characters

Please include your...

name,

the country you live in,

Name: Alyssa

Comments: Angelgotchis rock! I have one, I'd rather go to Target and find one rather than going on eBay.

Name: KT

Comments: I'd like to see Angelgotchi's come back.

Name: i would rather not put my real name

comments: bring back angelgotchis and uratamas and arukotch and all the other old tamas! PRETTY PLEASE?? :) :D

Please include your...

name,

the country you live in,

Name: Dolores

Home Country: USA

Comments: It would be great having more than one angelgotchi! :lol:

I'd love to see them back, too. I've still got my two old ones, need to find batteries for them, though.

Angelgotchis will not come back! Even with a petetion! You guys should just give up because this will not work! I tried it and got over 10,000 people to sign it! It didn't work! Just give up. Buy an angelgotchi and be happy with what you have.

*~Tamagotchi~*

Jeeze Tamagotci, thats not very hopeful, theres more than 10,000 members on here though, and if you till knew a bunch of them then you shoudl send that list along with TamaTalks list aswell Ill put my name down

Name:Gabrielle

Colors,games,accecories for your pets ect.

Good Luck! :) :D

Please include your...

name,

the country you live in,

Horse_Lover heard about them from me,who heard about them from mimitchi.com...my dad said he'd get me one but never did ;_;

name:Tori

maybe more characters and games!or new designs and colors would be nice!

Name: KS

Comments: I've always wanted an Angelgotchi and my mom says, "No, you can't have one if it's off eBay, okay!?" I'd love to be able to see them in Wal-Mart for $25 so I can get one! No doubt my mom would say YES!!

Also, can I make a... um... petition for the P1s and P2s to come back?

My name's Kerensa and I live in England. I'd like to have Angelgotchi's again because they're getting soooo rare and soooo cute!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back