Photo
- - - - -

Does anyone know...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

QueenOfTheTamas

• queenofthetamas user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 12 September 2006 - 03:37 PM ( #1 )

Curious Question: Can you debug a V1 or a V3? I know you can debug a V2, but what about the others? :huh:

Replies

Views

Started

12 Sep 2006

Last Post

12 Sep 2006

TamaMum

• tamamum user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 12 September 2006 - 03:41 PM ( #2 )

Yes - you can debug V1s and V3s too. There have been problems with debugging ConneXions (the European ones) - but no problems with North American ConnecTions... as far as I know.
Anyway - I am sure that someone will jump straight in and correct me if I am wrong :huh:
In case you are interested, you might want to visit Natasja's site (member of TamaTalk & TamaGuide - not an active member right now), it has a wide variety of information about the different types of Tamagotchis (old & new) - and a section on how to Debug/Tama Surgery! Her site is called Pixelmood
http://www.pixelmood.com

Tama~lover~V3

• tamaloverv3 user photo

Posted 12 September 2006 - 04:38 PM ( #3 )

Yes - you can debug V1s and V3s too. There have been problems with debugging ConneXions (the European ones) - but no problems with North American ConnecTions... as far as I know.
Anyway - I am sure that someone will jump straight in and correct me if I am wrong :huh:
In case you are interested, you might want to visit Natasja's site (member of TamaTalk & TamaGuide - not an active member right now), it has a wide variety of information about the different types of Tamagotchis (old & new) - and a section on how to Debug/Tama Surgery! Her site is called Pixelmood
http://www.pixelmood.com

Ya. You can debug v3 and v1

Asiangotchi

• asiangotchi user photo

Posted 12 September 2006 - 05:02 PM ( #4 )

Hi luckytama :-)

I debugged my V3 before, so it's possible!

QueenOfTheTamas

• queenofthetamas user photo

Posted 12 September 2006 - 05:04 PM ( #5 )

Cool! Thanks!