Cube World!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do you think they're good?

• yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • maybe

• I don't have one

• I have to learn more about it to make up my mind.... (if you don't have one)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nickname:Flipper

Reaction score
Someone I know has a whole bunch! He said he's gonna have like a city of them and make a huge Earthquake!!! (so that his stick ppl can barf! :p )

you get 2 for $19.00 (about) and there's A lot of things to do with them! :D

here's a pic of some--->

https://www.radicauk.com/cubeworld/cubeworld.jpg

https://www.gadgeeks.com/wp-content/files/cubeworld.jpg

https://image.rakuten.co.jp/yousay-do/cabin...orld-image2.gif

https://toycozy.com/blog/photo/cubeworld-3.jpg

they have MOTION SENCERS so that you can torcher them > :D MWHAHAHAHA!!!! lol

so here's some stuff I herd about them:

-they barf

-they fart

-they go to eachother's houses

-motion sencers

-and over 100 animations! :D

and I gotta learn more! :D I WANNA GET ONE!!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
oh noes! I forgot to ad LOVE IT! :D oh well...

lol look at the commercail!!!--->

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

lets see.... i have.......

doger

whip

cheif

sparky

scoop

slim

they are cool, but not as cool as tamagochi. -.-

Well.. I'm not sure. I saw them at Wal-Mart, but the "Try me" button didnt work. They look pretty cool but I think they are alittle too expensive.

I've heard about these...they're cool aren't they!

On the commercial it looks like it could be for adults too, not only for children.

Thanks for telling us about Cube World, nickname:Flipper!

I'm kind of wary about virtual toys since the Pixel Chix and Miuchiz disaster. I have a few questions about them:

1) Do you get to play any games with them

2) Do they need to be fed, cleaned up after, etc..

3) Are they battery hogs?

If they have even semi-challenging games, require some looking after and don't chew up and spit out batteries every few days, I may get a set. At least you get two for 20 bucks.

I was going to get one. I reserched them. They looked FANTASTIC! Then my friend went to go get one and read the back and pressed the try me button and hated it! Then I went to go cheak out them today and they don't look to fun =(.

SUPA! I have Dusty and Handy and i keep watching them like a television...I'm watching them right now! Handy just crumbled :ichigotchi:

They are WORTH the £20 they are sold for! It's like an interactive television! I want loads so they can be like a row of houses! also...Handy and Dusty are SERIES 2!

Oh, my best friend has two! ^^ They're so fun!! Her's won't barf if you shake them up, but if she turns them upside-down they'll fall on their heads. Really, they don't even need to be cleaned up after! ;) I mean, there are only three buttons anyways, and some of the games are challenging, some pretty easy, really. I think they're worth $20! :) Too bad I don't have any... I think I'm going to start saving up for some, though!

SERIES 3 IS OUT!!

Cool...Dusty just threw up... (It only works if you spin them 4 times, no more, no less, there will be a 50 50 chance i think...Um unsure about all of this in the brackets bit...it works for me most when i spin 4 though...)

Guh, 20 bux for two?

That seems a bit steep, don't you think?

Yeah, I know, tamagotchis are not cheap either, and that you only get one, but tamagotchis are self sustained creatures that you only need one of to have fun. These cube world things seem like you've got to buy at least 7 or 8 for them to really start interacting enjoyably. I dunno, it just seems expensive to me.

Then again, the money I've spent so far on tamas.. and my collection isn't even that big yet! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back