Which Tumos Tama Character is your favorite?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

• Keistas

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mordue

• Gaegae

• Hantamech

• Teeko

• Bordusta

• Siestas

• Youteen

• Coacoa

• CeeCee

• Tumovu

• Fracsee

• Other (explain in post)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

*~Tamagotchi~*

Reaction score

Personally, I really love CeeCee! That one is soo cute! I finally got that character too! Has anybody gotten a CeeCee before? If you have how long did yours live? I want mine to live to be about 40. It will be tough but I will post here when she dies. Her name is Hanna.

*~Tamagotchi~*

How can nobody like the Tumos Tamas? It's awesome! Diffrent characters, 3-way connections, and more! How can nobody not like that?

Woah! That sounds kewlio, dude!

sorry I just never herd of them! (I can't believe it! :rolleyes: )

AUGH!!! I can't find it on google! > :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, here's where I got the Tumos Tama (BTW sorry that you can't find it :rolleyes: )

Ok, my friend who lives in mexico told me about this mexican version of tamagotchi called Tumos Tama so he sent me a free one to try it out along with a character chart and a growth chart, And I really love it! He told me they probably won't be available in the US until 2007 or 2008. He said it's only going to be available in Mexico because they don't have enough shipments of the Tumos Tamas to support the US. They have to make all of them and it will take a while. They connect to V1, V2, and V3 tamagotchis. I'm so glad I got a free one! Those things are going to cost up to $30! I love that my friend works at a Bandai Comp. in Mexico!

*~Tamagotchi~*

Can you please post a picture or a link to a picture of one? Is there a web site for them? Even if it's a not an English-language site, it would be better than nothing.

And perhaps as I suggested in your other topic about Tumos tamagotchis you could scan and upload the character and growth chart you have - so people have some idea what you are talking about.

And please stop double and triple posting in your topic - thanks.

GK1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back