MY TAMA WON'T SLEEP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

repeat_offender

Reaction score
every morning before skool starts, i set the clock on my tamagotchi's to 10:30pm because all my tama's are asleep by then. but this morning i tried to put my Babytchi to sleep...and he wouldn't sleep...! i even tried setting it to like 2:00am! still not sleeping! what's going on??? :eek:

Hmmm that sounds odd, I am no expert, have you double checked the AM PM thing? because on my tama you can flick easily between 12hr and 24hr clock, maybe your used to 24hr clock and now you've accidently switched it to 12hr clock and it is AM not PM?

Last edited by a moderator:
nope. it wuz on pm. see, i knew that its parent had left, so i first changed the time to 10:00am. so then i could name it, feed it, make it happy, and all that stuff. then i changed it to 10:00pm...and it wouldn't sleep...then 11..and 12...and 1am ...and 2 am....still no sleeping...

You can't put a baby Tama to sleep. They are only a baby for 1 hour, and during that hour they sleep for 5 minutes. Try waiting until your Tama is a toddler. Then you can set the time so it will sleep :eek: .

was it baby or toddler? maybe if it was baby you need to see the hour out and let it determine its toddler character. otherwise! I am lost! Sorry I am guessing, hope you sort it out. I'll check back and see x

lol. yeah it wuz a baby. it just evolved into a child as a wrote the word "baby"

that happened to me once and it just needed to go the the toddler stage and once it did it fell asleep

well no my baby tama when i first got it cuz i got it at 11 am it fell asleep at 12 pm and then it woke up turned into a child it was very weird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back