Raisin Tamas

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emmy299

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Day 1[/SIZE]

Mmmmkay. My log has a stupid name because I tore up a raisin box. Anyways, I have FOUR tamagotchis. Only three tamas are running. They Are Mika, Kymie, and Maddy. I re-named them a bit, and are: Mikachu Banzai, Maddison Ordinario, And Kymie Cutler. Anyways, I make profiles for them. Here they are:

Mikachu Banzai

Kymie Cutler

Madison Ordinario

If yyou cannot tell, Mikachu is a nikatchi, Madison is a Ichigotchi, and Kymie is a Piroriroritchi. I can't say much about them, although I have GOT to get some stuff from Tamatown.

And also, I will put this log in sections. Maddison, Mikachu, and Kymie. Here we go:

Maddison

Notes From ME: Well, to tell you I've had li'l maddision here for awhile. I nickame her Strawberry, since she is an Ichigotcji/

Notes from HER: Hello, I am Madison Ordinario. I like to......Do stuff? *sweatdrops*

Kymie

Notes From me: Well, Kymie is quite ru- Kymie: I WANNA TALK!!!!!

Okay okay, as I was saying, shes quite rude as you can see. But I still love her. XP

Notes From Kymie: Hi, I am kymie. Your buttcrack is showing.

Mikachu

Notes from ME: Mika is sorta a geek, she loves her lion and.....

Notes from Mikachu: I am Mikachu. And this is my stuffed lion named Kimba. Say hello, kimba. *holds the plushies hand and waves it*

Anyways, yes. I have a very weird tama-family. But hey, they rock!

Well, my log seem snot to be so popular....I hope people read it more! Anyways, my tamas came to the "Meet a Teacher Pizza Que". They met Kassandra, and Mikayla for the 200th time. It was fun. Me and my mom ended up splitting the Pizza slice. While maddy evolved into a maskutchi at...1 year old? Thats not right! I gotta go off to the Help section indeed! *zoom* *zoom* Hey, I wonder if the MM will come early. So I can get a darn boy!

Latest posts

Back