Photo
- - - - -

same tama O.o

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

hedzx

• hedzx user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 13 September 2006 - 04:59 PM ( #1 )

after a little mishaps with babies, me and brother and sister restarted all our tamas at the same time. then i restarted boht mines and brothers so ours could mate, mines a dad, his is the mommy.anyways,
before, i got
male baby>child with stubby legs and a tipped head like an onion>little guy with a curl on head.> guy as avatar.>restarted

brother:
femalebaby>square child with stubbyer legs and hands> a butterfly/bird teen> a footballhelmet guy>restarted

sister:
male baby >square child with stubbyer legs and hands> a pikimin sort of tama but pure black > restarted (never an adult)

my question, now i got a

male baby>square child with stubbyer legs and hands>little guy with a curl on head

while my brother has
femalebaby>child with stubby legs and a tipped head like an onion>
this guybut skinny> :D

and sister has
male baby>child with stubby legs and a tipped head like an onion> a pikmin sort of tama but pure black

and i wanna know if it doesnt matter what tama u have cuse we all got diffrent starters and are ending up with the same tamas O_O exept brother....

also, the guy in my avatar looked more like the avatar then :rolleyes: like how hes supposed to llok or something... did they change his sprite cuse hes cute :o

and finnally, our tama were born at the exact sam second and in the morning when i tamasit, both teens(minwes and brotrhers) seem to poo, get hungry and whine at the same time O_o

Replies

Views

Started

13 Sep 2006

Last Post

14 Sep 2006

Atlantic

• atlantic user photo

Posted 13 September 2006 - 10:29 PM ( #2 )

some times tamagotchis that were hatched around the same time may do some of the same actions as the other I think it's pretty neat how they do that

dr.tam

• drtam user photo

Posted 14 September 2006 - 02:39 AM ( #3 )

why dont u use the charachart, u find the link on the left side of every page here, maybe it would b easier 2 write/read the names of your tamas :D