same tama O.o

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hedzx

Reaction score
after a little mishaps with babies, me and brother and sister restarted all our tamas at the same time. then i restarted boht mines and brothers so ours could mate, mines a dad, his is the mommy.anyways,

before, i got

male baby>child with stubby legs and a tipped head like an onion>little guy with a curl on head.> guy as avatar.>restarted

brother:

femalebaby>square child with stubbyer legs and hands> a butterfly/bird teen> a footballhelmet guy>restarted

sister:

male baby >square child with stubbyer legs and hands> a pikimin sort of tama but pure black > restarted (never an adult)

my question, now i got a

male baby>square child with stubbyer legs and hands>little guy with a curl on head

while my brother has

femalebaby>child with stubby legs and a tipped head like an onion>

this guybut skinny> :D

and sister has

male baby>child with stubby legs and a tipped head like an onion> a pikmin sort of tama but pure black

and i wanna know if it doesnt matter what tama u have cuse we all got diffrent starters and are ending up with the same tamas O_O exept brother....

also, the guy in my avatar looked more like the avatar then :rolleyes: like how hes supposed to llok or something... did they change his sprite cuse hes cute :eek:

and finnally, our tama were born at the exact sam second and in the morning when i tamasit, both teens(minwes and brotrhers) seem to poo, get hungry and whine at the same time o_O

some times tamagotchis that were hatched around the same time may do some of the same actions as the other I think it's pretty neat how they do that

why dont u use the charachart, u find the link on the left side of every page here, maybe it would b easier 2 write/read the names of your tamas :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back