Photo
- - - - -

uuummm...........did i do sumthing wrong?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

hotagotchi

• hotagotchi user photo
  • Group: Validating

Posted 13 September 2006 - 05:44 PM ( #1 )

ok , i was trying to de-bug my tama , and my screw driver was the wrong size , so i decided to pluck out the battery and put it back in 4 some reason :rolleyes: and i looked at the screen and it said "away" , so i did it again , and the egg was there , but the first icon was lit up , and it wouldnt go away , it was sorta cool :D !

Replies

Views

Started

13 Sep 2006

Last Post

15 Sep 2006

Atlantic

• atlantic user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 13 September 2006 - 10:32 PM ( #2 )

somtimes things happen when you put in the battery. Once when I put the battery back in it made the sound it does when you start a game

StarTama

• startama user photo

Posted 14 September 2006 - 04:48 PM ( #3 )

Sometimes opening up your Tamagotchi can have really weird effects. The first time I opened up my Tamagotchi was my V1 which wasn't working (even with a new battery), cause I thought that it was broken so why not have a peek inside? Then I wondered if I could put it back together again, so I did, and shoved the battery in and it started working :gozarutchi:. But there was a big chunk out of the screen, which has never worked again, and the top icons don't light up, either. I just count the number of times I have pressed button A! It is a pretty common glitch, happened to my V2 when I opened it up as well. Really weird :gozarutchi:. Never heard of the screen saying AWAY when you debug (then again, I've never debugged), sounds like an unusual glitch.
StarTama :gozarutchi:

hotagotchi

• hotagotchi user photo
  • Group: Validating

Posted 14 September 2006 - 05:21 PM ( #4 )

Sometimes opening up your Tamagotchi can have really weird effects. The first time I opened up my Tamagotchi was my V1 which wasn't working (even with a new battery), cause I thought that it was broken so why not have a peek inside? Then I wondered if I could put it back together again, so I did, and shoved the battery in and it started working :gozarutchi:. But there was a big chunk out of the screen, which has never worked again, and the top icons don't light up, either. I just count the number of times I have pressed button A! It is a pretty common glitch, happened to my V2 when I opened it up as well. Really weird :(. Never heard of the screen saying AWAY when you debug (then again, I've never debugged), sounds like an unusual glitch.
StarTama :gozarutchi:

sorry about your v1 :gozarutchi: .but , your right. glitches happen :gozarutchi: !

dancinkayley

• dancinkayley user photo

Posted 15 September 2006 - 03:37 AM ( #5 )

Inserting new batteries or changing can have odd effects. Once I changed the battery on my v1 and the battery with a cross through it screen came up and froze, so I just reset and downloaded. Nothing too major.