Does anybody have the Tumos Tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*~Tamagotchi~*

Reaction score
I have a Tumos Tama :D It's pretty cool. My friend from Mexico sent it to me along with the character and growth chart. Tumos Tama won't be availabe in the US until 2007 or 2008. But I'm happy I got one for free!

Anyways, I have one and it's an adult. it's a character called CeeCeen and it's really cute. Her name is Hanna <3 She's about 18 now, I want to see how long she can live.

If you have a Tumos Tama, which character do you have?

Sorry, I've never heard of it. Can you provide a picture, or a link to a picture?

Sorry, I've never heard of it. Can you provide a picture, or a link to a picture?
Yes, that is just what I was going to say! I have never heard of them, it is a prtty wierd name too. :D If Bandia was making these Tama's in the next year or so, the would have told the fans, and made a letter for ADMIN! :D :D Please previde us a pic of the tama. :D

~Tama-Love~

I don't even have a camera :D But when I get my brother's camera I promise I'll provide a picture! Besides, thy made them in Mexico, they won't be available for a really long time. My friend works at a Bandai Company there so he would know that.

*~Tamagotchi~*

I don't even have a camera :D But when I get my brother's camera I promise I'll provide a picture! Besides, thy made them in Mexico, they won't be available for a really long time. My friend works at a Bandai Company there so he would know that.
*~Tamagotchi~*
:D :D I am not sure about that. :D Can you find a pic on the internet please? I just want to be sure that this is true! ;)

And also, people under 18 are not allowed to work for any company/job, hpw can your friend work there? :D ;) I believe you, but I am not sure at some of the facts you pervided for us. ;) :D

~Tama-Love~

Perhaps if you can't take a photo or provide a link to a photo, you could scan the character and growth charts you have and upload them so we can see what you are referring to :D

GK1

*Moved To Whats on Your Mind*

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok ok, my scanner is at my dad's house and so are the character and growth charts. I'll do that when I get home from school.

*~Tamagotchi~*

Hey guys, I promise, once I get my brother's camera, I PORMISE I will show you guys a pic! :wub: \

*~Tamagotchi~*

Aw!! You are so lucky!! Can you tell us the games, the foods, if it has points, and stuff like that?? What about... how the baby character looks like?

Never heard of it sorry...

Post a pic soon! :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back