TrickerTreat's Tamagotchi Logs

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrickerTreat

Reaction score
I guess I'll start my log in a middle of one of my Tamagotchis.

04.27.05 - 5:12 PM

Name: Kuchipatchi (I'm bad at thinking up names)

Type: Kuchipatchi

Sex: Male

Generation: 1

Weight: 38

Life Hearts full: 3

Happy Hearts full: 4

Kuchipatchi needs to be fed.

He was dancing before up close with a rose in his mouth. That was cute. And then later on he was singing.

Kuchipatchi's a rock star.

I guess he's going to be getting married soon. I can't wait. I wonder to who? And I wonder if the baby's going to be a boy or a girl.

04.29.05 - 11:48 PM

Name: Kuchipatchi

Type: Kuchipatchi

Weight: 49

Life Hearts full: 2

Happy Hearts full: 3

Kuchipatchi's sleeping. I went to a movie and forgot to feed him, but he seems okay. I'll give him ice cream tomorrow to make up for it. He gained a lot of weight within two days, but he's doing okay. I'm assuming that the matchmaker should be arriving soon.

I saw Kuchipatchi brushing his teeth the other day. He was so cute. I wish I could catch him doing stuff like that more often. Tomorrow night, if the matchmaker hasn't come already, I'll see if I can catch him taking a bath or brushing his teeth. He doesn't mind me peeking at him.

I hope the next baby is a girl. I also hope I end up getting a Memetchi, because I never had one before. We'll see what happens.

It's been a while since I posted, so here we go.

05.03.05 - 1:29 PM

Name: Haagen Daz

Type: Oniotchi

Sex: Female

Generation: 2

Weight: 44

Life Hearts full: 4

Kutchipatchi left with his Androtchi wife a few days ago. It seemed like he didn't want to leave his baby right away, because he stayed with her an entire day.

I brought HaagenDaz to school yesterday. She was celebrating boy's or girl's day in Japan (I forgot which one it was) by hanging up a big flag.

During my free period I was hanging out with my friend Denise, and she randomly called my tamagotchi "little Haagen Daz" so I decided to name her that.

She evolved into an Oniotchi only a few hours ago. I would be in school, but I woke up with a stuffy nose and a headache. I probably could've gone to school today but I would've been miserable. I don't like being in school that much to begin with, but with a bad headache on top of it...I would've wanted to go home sick anyway.

05.04.05 - 4:20 PM

Name: Haagen Daz

Weight: 55

Life Hearts full: 4

HagenDaz woke up at 10:00 this morning. I thought she'd wake up at 8, then 9, but finally she woke up at 10:00 during Italian. I showed my friend Denise HagenDaz again. She thought it was funny that she had evolved into an Onion. Heheh. I can't wait to see what she evolves into next.

I just hope it's not a Kutchipatchi again x_x

05.09.05 -8:57 PM

Name: HaagenDaz

Type: Gozarutchi

Weight: 99 lbs (eep, I got kind of busy last week and it seems I overfed my HaagenDaz x_x)

Hungry Hearts full: øøøø

Happy Hearts full: øøøø

Training: ‡ ‡ ‡ ‡ ‡ ‡

-New!-

Name: Link

Type: Marutchi

Weight: 23 lbs

Hungry Hearts full: øøø

Training: ‡ ‡

It's been 5 days since my last log. I've been quite busy, and I got my new Tamagotchi from TamaTalk today! It's an Orange w/ Bursts one. When I got Link I immediately connected him to Haagen Daz, and the first thing they did was an eating competition.

Naturally, with Haagen Daz's wieght (99 lbs), she won XD

Later on Link won balloon popping competition.

The only problem now is that they won't connect anymore. I have no idea why. It was working before...it's so weird. I'd keep trying, but Link is sleeping right now. Oh well.

Tomorow HagenDaz gets married and Link gets a new friend. We'll see if they connect or not though x_x

Last edited by a moderator:
05.11.05 -7:04 PM

Name: HaagenDaz & ???

Type: Gozarutchi & Babytchi

Sex: Female & Male

Generation: 2 & 3

Weight: 99 lbs & ???

Training: ‡ ‡ ‡ ‡ ‡ ‡

Type: Ichigotchi

Weight: 23 lbs

Training: ‡ ‡ ‡ ‡ ‡

Last night at 7:00, HagenDaz got married to a Hanatchi and had a little baby boy. Too bad, I wanted a girl. It's alright though, maybe next time.

My friend told me that HagenDaz's baby looks like a little poop. She thought it was, too, until I pointed out the eyes and the mouth.

Link also evolved into an Ichigotchi yesterday. Woooo.

Y'know I never had a Mimitchi before, only a Memetchi. Ugh, I have to wait until the next generations before even having the possibility of getting one x_x (Link is Gen 1 and HagenDaz's baby is Gen 3). It's okay though, I still <3 my Tamagotchis.

05.13.05 -5:43 PM

Type: MAMETCHI!

Weight: 38

Training: ‡ ‡ ‡ ‡ ‡ ‡ ‡

Name: Pistachio

Type: Hinotamatchi

Generation: 3

Weight: 36 lbs

Training: ‡ ‡

Wow! I just came back from a poetry reading at my school, and I dumped everything in my pockets on my bed (including my tamagotchis). I left my room for a few minutes, and right when I came back I checked Link and he was in the middle of evolving! First of all...why is he evolving into an adult so early? He's only 3 years old. So anyway when I saw a Mametchi appear on the scream I gasped. :D I'm so happy! A Mametchi!

I'm still really confused as to how he's evolved so early...it's so weird.

And anyway, I decided that HagenDaz's son's name would be Pistachio. I like it. I wonder if he's going to evolve tomorrow, too o_O

Or do they usually evolve this early? I just don't recall any of my other Tamagotchis evolving into an adult at age 3.

So anyway yeah. I'm happy. I'm leaving for a show at my school at 7. Me and my friends are sitting in the orchestra section thingy...meaning we won't be sitting in the middle section. Oh well.

05.13.05 -5:43 PM

Name: PollQ

Type: Kinakomatchi

Weight: 25

Training: ‡

Name: Pistachio

Type: Maskutchi

Generation: 3

Weight: 99 lbs

Training: ‡ ‡ ‡ ‡ ‡ ‡ ‡

Link left baby PollQ with me last night. I actually wanted to name him Pollen for some reason but messed it up. I think PollQ is alright anyway. This is the first time I've had a Kinakomatchi!

Hopefully Pistachio will have a girl when he gets married and I can mate PollQ with her :D

I'm trying to get a Mimitchi on this one! Wish me luck.

05.23.05 -4:05 PM

Name: PollQ

Type: Memetchi!

Weight: 81

Happy Hearts full: øøø

Training: ‡ ‡ ‡ ‡

Name: Petunia

Generation: 4

Weight: 87

Happy Hearts full: øø

Training: ‡ ‡ ‡ ‡ ‡

Many things have happened since my last log. Maskutchi left his baby Petunia with me, and PollQ turned from a kinakomotchi to a baby Mimitchi, and then a Memetchi! I'm having trouble making my english and japanese tamagotchis connect, so I don't know if Petunia and PollQ's marriage will be a success. I hope so.

Latest posts

Back