Hanna the Furwatchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*~Tamagotchi~*

Reaction score
Hanna the Furwatchi

Chapter 1- House Fire

Hanna is a ;) . Her husband's name is Joey, he is a :eek: . They both have reccently mated and are expecting to babies.

*Hanna leans over and kisses Joey*

Hanna: Oh I can't wait for our babies. It's going to be fun having kids around the house.

Joey: I am just as excited as you are baby. Ever since I first met you back when I was a teenager, I'vebeen in love with you ever since.

*Joey leans over and kisses Hanna on the lips*

*Joey goes to the kitchen to make some tacos for him and Hanna, since that is their favorite meal*

Hanna: Oh Joey, can you just put beans and cheese in mine?

Joey: Sure baby.

*Hanna turns on the TV and watches the News*

News Reporter: Yes we are still trying to figure out what killed those poor Babytchis at the hospital.

*Joey walks out of the kitchen and sits right next to Hanna and puts his arm around her*

Joey: I love you so much baby. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have you in my life.

Hanna: Aww, I love you to sweety!

*Hanna pukers her lips and kisses Joey on the cheek and worked her way to his lips*

Joey had forgotten all about the tacos in the oven.

*Fire alarm goes off*

Joey: Oh no! The tacos!

*Joey runs into the kitchen, then screams in terror*

Hanna: Joey! Oh Joey!

*Hanna gets up and runs into the kitchen and finds that Joey is on fire*

Hanna: JOEY!

*Hanna runs and gets the fire hose and soaks him and the kitchen with water*

Hanna: Joey! Joey! Joey, are you okay?

Joey: Y-y-yes baby. I l-l-l-love you H-Hanna.

*Hanna runs to the phone and calls 911*

Hanna: Yes! There was a fire in my house but I put it out. Now my husband, Joey, is burned but still alive. I need an ambulance!

Operator: Ok ma'am, I will send an ambulance right away, just stay calm and be watch for your husband.

Hanna: Okay, thanks!

*Hanna hangs up and runs to Joey and comforts him*

Hanna: Joey, don't worry. An ambulance will be over in a few minutes. You don't have to worry baby!

*Hanna starts crying and hugs Joey*

Pretty soon an ambulance arrived.

Hanna: Oh good, they're here!

*Hanna runs to the door*

Hanna: Oh good! You're here! He's this way!

*Hanna runs over to Joey*

Paramedic: Ok ma'am I will need your help putting him up on the bed.

Hanna: Ok, I'll grab his feet and you can grab his head and back.

*Hanna and the Paramedic carried him onto the bed and rolled him out to the ambulance*

Paramedic: Ok, push this button and you can roll him inside and sit with him.

Hanna: Ok.

*Hanna pushed him on the ambulance and sat in the chair beside the bed*

Hanna: it's okay Joey. You're going to a hospital. Don't worry!

About 3 minutes later they arrived in the hospital.

*The Paramedics opened the door and Hanna rolled Joey out of the ambulance and they rushed him to the emergency room*

Doctor: Ok ma'am. You will have to wait out here while we treat him. I will come out and let you in when he's ready.

Hanna: Okay, good. I'm glad my sweety is in good hands.

*Hanna started crying*

Doctor: It's okay. We have had severe burns like this and they do live through it. He has a 90% chance of living through this. Don't worry.

Hanna: Okay, it's okay, I'm okay. Joey will be fine. I have nothing to worry about.

About 2 hours later, the Docotr came out of the room.

Doctor: Ok Hanna.

To be continued. . .

Chapter 2 will come out in about 3-5 days. I am not sure when it will come out, but I promise it will next week.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back