ho hum

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaturtle

Reaction score
on my last generation my 2 tamas mated. they had 2 girls. from then on, since the moment the parents left, they seemed to do everything together. they cryed togethter, they call for attetion together, they become hungry at the same time they.. hang on, they r both bleeping

-------------------------------------------------------------------

omg they both wanted the same thing ;)

they r teens now

If you continue to take care of them exactly the same, they'll remain the same. If you want different characters, treat one better than the other. For example, allow one to have only 3 happy hearts full maximum.

i thought that they would split up, 1 tama per toy. ^_^
I think what tamaturtle means is that there are two tamagotchi toys. They were mated, and after the mother had babies, one baby went to live with the father. Then, when the parents left, the two babies developed the same, but on two different tamagotchi toys.

that is so good!! well done, u must have been a great owner for this to happen!!

nice!!! wow. hehe this site wants me to get my tamagotchi batteries right this monet *runs down to wlalgreen and buys batteries*

that is so good!! well done, u must have been a great owner for this to happen!!
heh heh, im blushing...

i like to think of it as like the 2 girls in the book Double Act u know, inseperble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back