Last Souvenir

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama_angel_lover

Reaction score
Well the only souvenirs I need now are a palm tree, skis, and the famous picture. I got the code for the famous picture from my grandparent, I know that tha's souvenir 32, when I entered it in I got a fishing pole instead of souvenir 32! ;) :p

Please help me.

when generation is it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you have a photo of it?

Item 32 has been released you click on the picture in your grandparents house and enter the code if you get a fishing pole you either are not old enough or need to do it again

I had to enter it 3 times

so u have 32 ?

oO

what is it ?

and what happens ?

didnt they announce ud b able to use the souvenir-items/play with it after completing all 32 ?

Item 32 has been released you click on the picture in your grandparents house and enter the code if you get a fishing pole you either are not old enough or need to do it again
Are you saying "I have souvenir 32", or "I heard a rumour about souvenir 32"?

If you have souvenir 32, can you please post a picture of it (from your tamagotchi's souvenir list) for us to see?

Are you saying "I have souvenir 32", or "I heard a rumour about souvenir 32"?
If you have souvenir 32, can you please post a picture of it (from your tamagotchi's souvenir list) for us to see?
Yeah, please show us if you have a picture of 32, if you can, of course! :D

~Rey Mysterio~

I was a teletchi, so I'm sure I was to young.

Thanks, you really helped. :D

Well I'll try out what bhoma4 said, and let you guys know what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back