K, this is weird

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama.

Reaction score
Ok, my friend had his tmagotchi use a stuffed animal, and his tamagotchi then dressed up like one. Funny thing was, it wouldn't hop out of the animal suit! THEN my fries used a costume, and the same thing happened! His tamagotchi just refuses to get out of the costume! How can he solve this, so A: His tama can go back to normal + B: So I know a way to get my tama out of costume too, if I decide to use it :D

It takes it off in bed. Just change it to it's bedtime and it will takw it off.

WARNING: whenever the stuffed animal comes off, it is not reuseable, so if you want another, you will have to spend 2500p!

Hope this helps!

Rey Mysterio

Don't Worry, it's perfectly Normal. The Stuffed animal is accually a one-time-use Costume.

When your Tamagotchi go to bed, the costume will be removed.

//CS

Could someone PM me if you know the answer to this question:

My tama never brushes its teeth or do anything on the screen but what its televesion frequently. Am I missing him brushing his teeth, bathing, and other things or is he not doing anything but watching tv?

I have a kurokotchi by the way,

Thanks. :D

Rey is right. You it takes itself off when you put it to sleep. Don't just turn the lights off or else you won't know if it did something or if it is hungry. It is a one use costume unless you have a code for the costume which you can get at cheat websites such as Neoseeker or Gamewinners. They both are great but Neoseeker is always wrong. Sometimes , you can get them at Tamatalk except they aren't free at tamatalk, only souviners.

I hope I helped.

~ TamaPATCHI :D

it will go away when your tama goes to bed. dont panic! if you got it by outing in the code, you will have to pay 2500 points in order to get it aging. i think it's worth it, but thats just me! lol

i hope that helped!

:D Trail Mix :angry:

Thanks for the help guys, but I kinda said before :D he had the stuffed animal costume on, panicked,then used costume (the rare one) and it won't come off, even when he sleeps :angry:

I know that.How do you get a mamechi or a memechi?

My tamagotchi just grew up to be a mametchi :\ when it was a teen it was this big guy with a little bit of hair... But if you know how to get the costume off (the rare 8th item costume, not the stuffed animal) could you tell me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back