Friends?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Has anyone had a mystery friend?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [No response text]

• no is this person nuts? i think

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bunnygirl

Reaction score
i went to the friend list and it had a baby on it its name was A i have never seen anyone with the name A cause i only connect with my own is it a glitch or am i crazy???? :D

-confused

ps. i left one blank for (...)

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't Worry, it's perfectly normal. That little guy appears when you've connect to a Tamagotchi who's character is not in the memory of the Tamagotchi.

//CS

Yes, I have the mystery character on both of my Tamagotchies. The mystery Tamagotchi is actually called Nazotchi. He appears when you connect with another Tamagotchi whose character isn't programmed into your Tamagotchi. Ex. The character Ichigotchi from the V1 isn't in the V3, so it appears as a Nazotchi in my V3's friends list.

Don't Worry, it's perfectly normal. That little guy appears when you've connect to a Tamagotchi who's character is not in the memory of the Tamagotchi.
//CS
Yes, chocosilver is right. UNLESSS... you have been sleepwalking or some ghost which was crazy possesed you. Ok, the possesed thing was like not possible. Sorry...

~ TamaPATCHI :D

Right, lol. If you connect with another version or a tamagotchi unknown in your porgram, then it will usually show up as a Nazotchi, like they said!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back