Plz help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HollywoodPrincess

Reaction score
:lol: What is happening to my tomagotchi it keeps shutting off on me and i just put in a new batery but when i push on the batery it turns on and back off as soon as i hatch the egg [/b]plz helpi need a lot of help!!! I stuck a pencil in the hole to reset the tomagotchi and the point of the pencil is stuck in it!!!! i love my tomagotchi and i dont want to get a new one plz!!!!! give me something to do!!!!! my question is (is it the wrong type of batery)or (is it that my tomagotchi is broken)??? Plz reply

~HollywoodPrincess

:furawatchi:

Two things: (1) get the point of the pencil out of the reset hole. It may be causing your Tamagotchi to continuously or intermittently reset. (2) make sure you used the correct type of battery. All current models of Bandai Tamagotchis use a CR2032 cell. A CR2025 cell looks very similar, and is the same diameter, but is too thin, so if you used a CR2025 cell, it may not make proper contact.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm. The best answer is to buy a new one, but, you dont' want do.

What happened to it? Did it suddenly do that? Did you spill water on it?

(also, do what binary did.)

Last edited by a moderator:
O.K.

First of all the pencil point is constantly pressing the reset button, so your tama is very confused. Use a screw driver, take off the back, from there you should be able to remove the pencil point(use twizers if you must).

Second, since it's already open take out the batterie, put it back in, make sure it's in right. Also make sure it's the right kind of batterie. Negetive side down.

Put the back on again. Use a ball point to press the reset button again. See if it is still acting weird. If it is, try a new batterie, if it is still doing that then I'm really sorry but you just have to get a new one.

Hope this helps, good luck!

P.S. I know binary already said this, but I thougt that you might want more detailed instructions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back