Who DOESN'T have a V2???

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you have a Tamagotchi Connection/Connexion/whatever Version 2??

• Yeah, who doesn't???

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO!! WAAAH!!!

• Not yet

• Waiting for release

• Just got one off the Internet!

• Do I have a what??

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MimitchiRocks

Reaction score
I am so MAD!!! I'm like the only one in TamaTalk without a Version 2!! I keep bidding, but the rich freaks are always paying like $40 or $50 for them!! WAAAAHH!!!!

I have two coming in the mail, one from the uk and one from australia. If you're lucky you can catch a buy it now for about 35 dollars or so. It takes a lot of browsing, though, to find one at a better price. I usually go to the tamagotchi category on ebay and look at everything listed, then i do a search for version 2 (in titles and descriptions) and sort through the listings for the colors I like, then I look at who has a buy it now and which auctions are going for a bit less. If you see one you want, don't bid on it right away because that will jack up the price. Wait until the last few minutes of the auction, then set the maximum you will pay and you may be able to catch it. Some people will still outbid you, however. Right now the australian ones are going for the most, but the european version 2s that were released first are a little less, and they have some reall pretty colors like a red and white design and a translucent teal.

Well, I have a v2.

I got mine last Monday.

Look, I still love v1's.

Mimitchirocks, I belive that u will get a v2

[SIZE=21pt][/SIZE]

I BELIEVE IN U!

Ratstar has it right on the money. I have all three versions, but that's only because I'm a bargain hunter. I got the Australian Version at cost (from a friend), and the UK version for $24 shipped, and the US Version I paid a lot for, but was totally worth it. Good luck to you, I hope you find one reasonable!

Also, the prettier colors go for more... so maybe you should try some of the not so popular colors... if you want just the version 2 and don't really care what it looks like. But I know everyone wants the pretty ones... :p That's my fault. I have to have the pretty colors.

Well, I have a v2. I got mine last Monday.

Look, I still love v1's.

Mimitchirocks, I belive that u will get a v2

[SIZE=21pt][/SIZE]

I BELIEVE IN U!
Guess what, my dad's not letting me bid on V2's anymore, says I should wait for the release. Are eBay V2's getting any cheaper? Last time I bid, some rich freak outbid me for almost $40!!!

Guess what, my dad's not letting me bid on V2's anymore, says I should wait for the release. Are eBay V2's getting any cheaper? Last time I bid, some rich freak outbid me for almost $40!!!
hi

Well I think @ the moment, v2's r only in Australia.

I think they should be in America even though I don't live there! :eek:

TAMAGOTCHI V2 RELEASES IN MAY IN THE US
Really???? I thought that too, but then I heard that it got moved to July. Where'd you hear this (if it wasn't in my other topic about the late May thing...)??? I NEED TO KNOW!!

*sob sob* WAAAAAHHHHH!!!!! I want V2! I want V2!*sulks and pouts* V2....

July seems soo far away :( .... anyday i might break down and get one off ebay....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back