Photo
- - - - -

download function

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Lyle

• lyle user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 28 April 2005 - 08:22 PM ( #1 )

Can anyone explain the download function to me? I can not figure out what it is for. I tried using it to get back my Tama that died, but it didn't work, so I had to reset. What is that darn download for????? :)

Replies

Views

Started

28 Apr 2005

Last Post

29 Apr 2005

AmandaGotchi

• amandagotchi user photo

Posted 28 April 2005 - 08:36 PM ( #2 )

If something happens, the download function will go back to the last major event of your tama (attention, bathroom, whatever :)). But when your tama died, that was a major event. :) If it ever happens again, press reset before you see the egg-with-wings thing.

mimitchi rocks

• mimitchi-rocks user photo

Posted 28 April 2005 - 08:49 PM ( #3 )

Download is when you accedentally push reset and you want to reload you tama's life. It goes back to last event. If you catch your tamagotchi dying then you push reset download and you might be able to recover your tama's life.

oceanfish123

• oceanfish123 user photo

Posted 28 April 2005 - 09:04 PM ( #4 )

Also if your batteries die you can get your tamagotchi back by pressing download when you put ur new batteries in, very handy! :)

marie

• marie user photo

Posted 29 April 2005 - 12:53 PM ( #5 )

[quote name='mimitchi rocks' date='Apr 28 2005, 08:49 PM'] Download is when you accedentally push reset and you want to reload you tama's life. It goes back to last event. If you catch your tamagotchi dying then you push reset download and you might be able to recover your tama's life. [/quote]
[QUOTE]

thats not true that would be a major event of getting a new tama!