An ugly costume

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Naratsu

Reaction score
So my Hinatchi turned into a Pyonkotchi this morning. Being my first Tamagotchi for about 10 years, I started playing with certain items. The stuffed animal turned my Pyonkotchi into what I believe is a Nyatchi. Then the costume item turned my it into a freaky little thing.

Can I somehow take off that costume? :D

When your Tamagotchi goes to bed, the costume will be taken off. If you don't want to wait to take it off, just set the time on your Tama to the time it goes to bed. This switch it back to the right time.

P.S. Umm... your username is a bit inappropriate :D .

When your Tamagotchi goes to bed, the costume will be taken off. If you don't want to wait to take it off, just set the time on your Tama to the time it goes to bed. This switch it back to the right time.
P.S. Umm... your username is a bit inappropriate :D .
Thank you for your response.

My personal ideals on appropriacey lies in the laws of legal obtaining ages. If a three year old is legal to buy condoms, I don't see why it's a problem to have it as a name.

But whatever, it's on waiting to be changed, as soon as they read my reply to the Admin PM.

Well, that didn't work. I guess I need to "Debug" my Tamagotchi for changing the time to actually do something for the costume.

Bleh, I rather wait than risk this Tamagotchi's technical life.

Well, that didn't work. I guess I need to "Debug" my Tamagotchi for changing the time to actually do something for the costume.
Bleh, I rather wait than risk this Tamagotchi's technical life.
If you set the time to after your tama's bedtime, then change it back again to the correct time - the costume will have come off....you don't need to debug.

And if you don't wish toi do that - let it go to sleep normally - in the morning - it will have come off when it wakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back