Hanna the Furwatchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*~Tamagotchi~*

Reaction score
Hanna the Furwatchi

Chapter 4- Red Lobster

..."Yes?" Hanna asked, worried that something might have gone wrong.

"Ok, I can't come tonight because my mother had a heart attack and I have to go to the hospital to see her," Tina said, starting to cry.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry. Is she going to be okay?" Hanna asked.

"The doctor said she will be in the hospital for a few weeks, it wasn't a severe heart attack so she may be okay," Tina said softly.

"I hope your mother is going to be okay Tina, she is a very nice woman," Hanna replied.

"Well, I'll see you later Hanna," Tina said crying.

"Okay, bye Tina," Hanna replied

Hanna hung up and went into the living room and took out her and Joey's photo album. She looked at the pictures from their first date. "..sniff.. I miss Joey! I don't want to cry, but I have to admit that I miss him so much!" Hanna said starting to sob a little. Hanna then turned the page and saw their prom picture. "...sob... I really miss him. We had so much fun together, why did he have to die?" Hanna starts bawling. She sats the album on the coffee table and sank her head into a pillow on the couch. "Oh Joey!" she said bawling. "why did you have to die? Why? I miss you? Please come back Joey! I love you Joey!" Hanna bawled.

About 2 hours later she had a dry face again and was getting ready to go meet her friends at Red Lobster. "Well, time to go see my best friends Samantha, Kate and Cathy. Too bad Tina's mom had a heart attack. I really hope she lives," Hanna said to herself.

Hanna got her purse, got the house key, went out and walked to Red Lobster. On the way she saw a group of hinotamatchis all in a circle talking with each other. Hanna slowly walked past them, getting nervous and trying to ignore what they were saying about her. Once she got passed them, she enjoyed the view of being out at night in her town. Many other people were walking around, shopping and walking around on the sidewalks. Not very many cars were out that night.

When Hanna arrived there about 2 minutes later, she saw her friends were waiting outside for her on the bench. Samantha was a Mametchi, Katie was a Memetchi, and Cathy was a Hanatchi.

"Hey guys!" Hanna said holding her arms out as she walked toward them.

"Hey Hanna! Oh my gosh I am so sorry about your husband," Samantha said hugging Hanna.

"Yeah, it's sad that he passed away. I know exactly how you feel!" Katie said running toward Hanna to hug her.

"Me too, are you okay? Where's Tina?" Cathy asked.

"Oh, she called and told me her mother had a heart attack and she had to go to the hospital," Hanna replied.

"Oh my gosh! Is she going to be alright?" Samantha asked.

"Yes, she said it wasn't severe, she just needs to spend a couple of weeks in the hospital," Hanna replied smiling.

"Oh good, I wouldn't want Tina's mother to die," Samantha said hokding her hand on her chest.

"Well let's go inside and eat!" Cathy said smiling real big.

"Yeah!" Samantha, Katie, and Hanna said together.

Hanna, Samantha, Katie, and Cathy linked arms and walked inside. "How many?" the waiter asked.

"Four," Katie replied.

"Okay, walk this way," the waiter said grabbing their menus.

Hanna, Katie, Samantha, and Cathy followed closely behind the waiter and sat at the table he chose for them. "Okay, what would you ladies like to drink?" the waiter asked.

"Hmm, I'll have a Dr. Pepper," Hanna said.

"I'll have Sprite," Samantha said smiling.

"Coke," Katie said.

"Water please," Cathy said putting her hands over her stomach.

"Ok I'll have your drinks out in a few minutes," the waiter replied closing his notepad and walking away.

"Isn't this awesome?" Samantha asked Hanna.

"Yeah, I love Red Lobster. This is where Joey took me after our first school dance back when we were in 11th grade," Hanna replied.

"I knew you'd end up marrying him. You guys loved each other. At least you still spent time with us," Katie then said.

"Yeah, I really lo----" Hanna said then stopped.

"What the matter?" Samantha asked startled that Hanna would suddenly stop a sentence.

"Oh my, I think I'm about to have my babies!" Hanna said loudly.

"Oh my gosh, we have to get you to a hospital!" Katie yelled holding Hanna's arms to help her up.

"Oh my gosh I'n having a contraction! I need to get to a hospital!" Hanna screamed.

Everyone in the restaraunt looked at Hanna, some of them stood up to see what was wrong.

"She's about to give birth to two babies! We need to get to a hospital!" Samantha told everyone.

"Oh my gosh. She's about to have babies," many people said.

Katie and Samantha grabbed Hanna's arms and helped her stand up. "Come on Hanna, try not to give birth in a restarunt," Katie said.

"Oh my gosh here comes another one!" Hanna screamed.

To be continued . . .

Chapter 5 will come out on Saturday.

Latest posts

Back