Fell in love...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snickerpie

Reaction score
Well, my tamas fell in love by connection, but NO BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT HAPPENED?! :) :) :kusatchi: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :(

Removed some of the '!' marks

Last edited by a moderator:
It has to be an adult for at least 24 hours and at least 4 years old.

crazytamas is right , and did you see them spinning b4 they connected? maybe it was just the friend ship level , if it was just that , they were engaged!

To have a baby, they must both have 4 Hearts on the friends list;

Also, they both must have been adult characters for at least 24hrs

(and of course, one must be male and the other female... :p )

Keep connecting them and you will get a baby.

You will see them turning back and forth, then the male visits the females screen and it goes dark.

Then fireworks appear and you get little Tama sound effects - beeps and wizzing..lol - and you suddenly see the Tamas again - back on their own screens - the female has two babies and one moves screen to join the male tama, the other stays with the female.

Hope it works out for you soon ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
It is also rumoured to help (and I have observed this in my Tamas) if their hearts are full in Happy and Hungry, and if both are a decent weight. When they are "engaged", they will stand on this bottom of the screen. Connect once more for TamaBabies!

StarTama :(

After they fall in love, you need to connect some more. :blink: It is better to connect the next day after the hearts appear in the friends book. The they should have babies! :ph34r:

~Tama-Love~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back