Broken connection! HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I've been playing for awhile and have never had this happen to me....

I connected two of my tamas for a visit, and when it was over I went to look at the tama who should've just been returning. On the screen, however, instead of my tamagotchi, was a big flashing X within another X... signaling a broken connection, I assume. However, the flashing didn't stop after a few minutes, so I tried to reconnect with my other tama to maybe get the other one going.

Now BOTH of them are flashing the giant X. This has been going on for several minutes and I cannot do a THING to either of the toys... will this eventually stop?! I can't understand how a broken connection could permanently destroy both of these tamagotchis!!

+sobs like a little girl+

The only other thing I can think of is that maybe the trouble is both of their batteries running low? What is going on? ^_^

hey you dont need to cry! :) well anyways..the big X means that your, battery is low..thats what. All you have to do is restart your tama and pressdownload. then your tama will be there again. BUT i sugest that..you change the battery. to a brand new one so it lasts for over a month or two. Anyways if you dont soon enough your battery will go to waste and die. If that DOES happen you will need to place in a new battery. BUT wen you put in the battery screw in the screw and press reset...no i dont think you HAVE to. anyways wen the egg shows press 'b' button (2nd) and select Download.then you will have your old tama gotchi back and perfectly normal..excapt you might see that it is a bit eaither overweight or somthing else but no worrys just relax..

WOW that...was long!

-KG

Like kiko_girl said, your battiery is really low/deid :( . You just have to take it out, put an new one in, and download it! If you don't know the battery number you need, it will say in the instructions you ot in the packaget of your Tama! :)

~Tama-Love~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back