Do they sell tamagotchis at Target?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The one by me didn't have them stocked, but I had gone about a week ago... and target.com doesn't have them either.. I'm not certain if they are going to stock them though, sorry!! :angry:

The couple Targets I've been to this week have all had them, they're back by the Neopets and other electronic toys usually.

Well, today I went online to check what stores had them, and I first went on amazon.com. They won't have them till september 1st! Then, by chance I found this site, and some people had them already, so I continued my search. They don't have them on target.com, so I was slightly discouraged, but I thought I should call my local Target. When I called the 1st one, they had them, but they were sold out, and I was told that I should call back on friday. When I called the 2nd one, they didn't have them at all. ;)

Anyway, to make a long (and pointless) story short, some targets have them, others don't. I would try walmart. Hopefully i'm going to get mine today! :D YAY!

All the Targets in my area sell them I dont see why they wouldnt sell them

That's where I bought 1 of mine(the other one has yet to come in mail from walmart.com)

target was the first place i looked and all they had was a few aquapets and some nano baby things. ;)

you should still check though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back