Virtual pet

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

french_breeder

Reaction score
hello, somebody offered me a imitation of Tamagotchi called "virtual pet".

I tried to raise it but I've got a problem with the clock, it goes too fast! The changes evry day. So, after few days the virtual pet wakes up in the middle of the night.

I tried to change the battery but I still have the same problem.

Does somebody own this kind of virtual pet? Have you the same problem with it? What can I do? Please help me :ph34r:

hello, somebody offered me a imitation of Tamagotchi called "virtual pet". I tried to raise it but I've got a problem with the clock, it goes too fast! The changes evry day. So, after few days the virtual pet wakes up in the middle of the night.

I tried to change the battery but I still have the same problem.

Does somebody own this kind of virtual pet? Have you the same problem with it? What can I do? Please help me :mellow:
Uh-oh.. sounds like you may have a fake V-pet. I had one of those... It died within the next day. No matter how much you cared for it.

I've had that problem before, too. I mainly noticed it in my "Octo-Pets"...yet another reason I dislike them. It's like the clock gets progressively faster over a period of days, even though you reset it multiple times. This in turn alters the life cycle of your creature to the point where you cannot take care of it properly. I think I have another kind of pet that does that, but I can't remember which one it is at the moment. What type of creature is your "virtual pet", and what does the casing look like? I may have what you're talking about. You might consider checking Mothra's site, because if I don't have it, she definitely does. Browse through the pictures and see if any of them resemble your pet.

Latest posts

Back