Photo
- - - - -

OKKKKKKKK

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

tamaboy511

• tamaboy511 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 23 September 2006 - 12:33 PM ( #1 )

WENE I TOOK OUT THE BATTERS OFmy tamaand put bake in 1 traraning bar went down help waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Replies

Views

Started

23 Sep 2006

Last Post

23 Sep 2006

kye

• kye user photo

Posted 23 September 2006 - 12:46 PM ( #2 )

maby your tama had the amont of trianing ponts was 1 bolow a few minits ago to the last time the batry dead :rolleyes:

*Tama Person

• tama-person user photo

Posted 23 September 2006 - 01:10 PM ( #3 )

What happened is that when you pressed download, it went to the last major event in your tama's life, and apparentely, that last event took place BEFORE your tama's training bar went up by 1. Now you have to re-train it. Hope I helped! :rolleyes:

Buffyc1973

• buffyc1973 user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 23 September 2006 - 01:14 PM ( #4 )

No need for the extended waaaa....... ect lol
When you replaced the battery you was asked to download, this was from the last major point. I guess training doesn't count as major, I wouldn't worry, you get plenty of training chances. Even when fully trained I still have to time out or train occasionaly. Even so it's not that important because you want a variety of characters!

Hope I helped
Buffy x

tamaboy511

• tamaboy511 user photo

Posted 23 September 2006 - 01:39 PM ( #5 )

thake you for hellping