OKKKKKKKK

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaboy511

Reaction score
WENE I TOOK OUT THE BATTERS OFmy tamaand put bake in 1 traraning bar went down help waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

maby your tama had the amont of trianing ponts was 1 bolow a few minits ago to the last time the batry dead :rolleyes:

What happened is that when you pressed download, it went to the last major event in your tama's life, and apparentely, that last event took place BEFORE your tama's training bar went up by 1. Now you have to re-train it. Hope I helped! :rolleyes:

No need for the extended waaaa....... ect lol

When you replaced the battery you was asked to download, this was from the last major point. I guess training doesn't count as major, I wouldn't worry, you get plenty of training chances. Even when fully trained I still have to time out or train occasionaly. Even so it's not that important because you want a variety of characters!

Hope I helped

Buffy x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back