no more tama's!!!!!!!!!!!! =(

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

have you noticed that NO WHERE sells tamagotchis ne more??

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• not really

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

IheartTAMAGOTCHI

Reaction score
am i the only one that notices that like, no one has tama's in stock ne more?? like, ill call walmart, target, toys 'r' us, and any other toy store and ill call them in all my bordering towns, and no one has them!! they are always like "the'll be in in a week from now." i call 4 days later (i know its not a week lol) and they say, once again, "in a week from now we'll be getting another shipment" and then i call in 7 days "we'll be getting another shipment in a week" im like UGH!! NOONE has them!! grr :D :blink: :D ;)

:D :D :wub: :D :wub: :lol: [SIZE=21pt] if yur in ontario they are getting ALOT in stock so if yu live here in ontario yu'll be lucky to find one!!!!!so i disagree no there not gone they'll never be gone!!![/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
*Mumble mumble* Lucky you. There is nowhere where I live that sells them anymore. Wal-Mart keeps saying they'll have another shipment in a week.

I saw 5 at my local Shop-Ko, 6 at my local Wal-Mart, and there used to be over 20 at my local Toys-R-Us. So no, not really, although I do agree that it is becoming harder for shops to stock them.

When i was looking for my v2 (i eventually got one of ebay)

i realised every shop had no type of tamagotchis what so ever!

they didnt have them in toys r us in worthing. Not the shops in worthing. Not in guildford or crawley!

apparently now they are selling v2s well cheap in toymaster

Trust me to think 20 pounds was the least they were going to drop to! :unsure:

:angry: memetchi101 :angry:

I know, theres no tamagotchis anywhere! Here? No. Here? Nope. Here? Not any! God!

Rumor has it that stores across the nation are restocking with connection V1s before the V2s come out. I haven't verified this, but a lot of people have been able to buy them retail again.

Don't worry! They're just holding up shipments, for V2!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back