Pixxelized Reality <Part 3>

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AmandaGotchi

Reaction score
...Kristie's sleep was abruptly cut off as an extremely bright flash tore her out of her otherwise sweet dream. She was shielding her eyes with her arm, and despite the harsh light and her arm she saw something running in the corner of her eye. She snapped her head to the right, and saw whatever it was run up to the computer desk, and...

Disappear!

Instantaneously, the bright light subsided, leaving no trace except a shocked expression on the faces of Kristie, and her twin sister, who she hadn't noticed before. "Wh--what was that?..." Asked Kristie shakily. What a way to be woken up. "I-I-I don't know." Answered Kim, just as shakily. They both sat in silence for a moment, when Kim suddenly exclaimed "Hey! The tamagotchis are back!" Kristie took a deep breath, and asked "How long was I asleep? Are you sure they just got back? Did you find out anything online?" "Whoa, that was sudden." Replied Kim. Kristie blushed a bit, but just sat there. "You were asleep about an hour." Answered Kim finally. "I was looking up things online the whole time, but I never found that character. Noone knew about it at tamatalk either. So I was going to ask the seller... but the wierd thing was eBay said he didn't exist..." "That's definetly very wierd."Kristie commented. "Oh yeah, the tamagotchis definetly just got back." Kim remembered. "I checked right before that... light or whatever it was." "What in the world could have caused that?" Asked Kristie curiously. "I have no idea. I was just playing with the tamagotchis, trying to get them back and--" "What were you doing?! When the flash happened!" "Gosh, quit interrogating me!" Said Kim sarcastically. "Seriously." Whined Kristie. "I was trying to connect them." "Hmm. Definetly wierd..." Trailed off Kristie. She glanced at her watch. "Oh gosh! I'm gonna be late for my first drama club meeting! Sorry Kim, I'll see you later!" She said hurredly, as she ran down the stairs and out the door.

Later, Kristie was walking home cheerfully. Wow, this years drama team sounds so cool! The Wizard of Oz sounds like a cool play to do. I bet I'd make a good Dorothy... Her thoughts were cut off, as she heard a scream up above. She saw, it was from the second floor of her own house. From the windows and doors, she saw a light that looked extremely bright, then it suddenly faded away. Like before. Oh no! I wonder what happened! I hope Kim is okay! She sprinted down the street as fast as her legs would carry her...

Latest posts

Back