Breeding

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Naratsu

Reaction score
My girlfriend and I had just bred our Tamagotchies today; and her's got a new baby with her current. I still remain childless; it this normal, and we both don't get babies? ]:

That'd be really disappointing.

Is it possible for both parent Tamagotchi to have a baby with them? <3<

My girlfriend and I had just bred our Tamagotchies today; and her's got a new baby with her current. I still remain childless; it this normal, and we both don't get babies? ]:
That'd be really disappointing.

Is it possible for both parent Tamagotchi to have a baby with them? <3<
Yes, in fact you are supposed to get a baby aswell. So did you connect and get marriend? And you didn't get a baby, right? :unsure: I suggest you wait a little more, maybe the baby will appear a little later on your screen! :D :eek: :p

~Tama-Love~

Yes, in fact you are supposed to get a baby aswell. So did you connect and get marriend? And you didn't get a baby, right? :unsure: I suggest you wait a little more, maybe the baby will appear a little later on your screen! :D :eek: :p
~Tama-Love~
DX i'll add one minor detail I forgot to mention; when it happened; my Tamagotchi got a "Failed Connection", while her's did not and successfully went through.

Must I still wait, or did this Failed Connection permanently lose it. ]:

Your tama probably has a glitch. You're ALWAYS supposed to get a baby when 2 tamas are married. But at least you can still wait for the matchmaker. Hope I helped! :p

DX i'll add one minor detail I forgot to mention; when it happened; my Tamagotchi got a "Failed Connection", while her's did not and successfully went through.
Must I still wait, or did this Failed Connection permanently lose it. ]:
That is the problem! :eek: Sence the connection was failed, only one Tama ot the baby. Try to connect again, and see what happens. If nothing does, then wait and see if the MatchMaker comes! :p GOOD LUCK! :unsure: :D

~Tama-Love~

Tamagotchis are not actually communicating DURING connection, only for the second or two before it. That's why, when two Tamagotchis are playing a game, you can take them apart, but one still wins and one still loses. In the one or two seconds of actual connection, the Tamagotchis communicate name, character, gender, weight and who will win/lose/give what present/who'll go to whose houes (amazing, isn't it, all that in 2 seconds!). Everything is timed so that it LOOKS like one Tamagotchi leaves then comes back. Actually, it is all just good timing!

Sometimes, one fails to connect, but one suceeds, therefore going off into what some people call "La La Land". This means the failed Tamagotchi sent but did not recieve the details, but the other one recieved correctly. This, along with a range of other glitches, is especially common when you are connecting in sunlight.

Usually what happens with babies is:

- after many connections, both adult Tamagotchis stand at the bottom of the screen, looking sideways.

- one more connection, and fireworks, trumpets etc go off and the male adult leaves the female and goes back to own screen.

- two babies appear briefly beside the female (both babies same gender), then one "takes off" and a baby appears beside the male.

(Of course, the Tamagotchi does not actually so anywhere. The male Tamagotchi knows how long it has to stand around before the baby appears, so that it looks as though it is travelling.)

So, what probably happened was:

- connections and standing sideways went as normal

- you connected again, but one Tamagotchi recieved and the other didn't, therefore it failed.

- one of the Tamagotchis got a baby, the other missed out :eek: .

All you have to do is:

- delete your girlfriend's Tamagotchi's name from the friends list by scrolling to it, pressing A, then B, then YES, then YES.

- set the time to 10:29AM and wait one minute for the MatchMaker.

I really hope this super-long post helped, It is SO frustrating when TamaBreeding goes wrong :unsure: !

StarTama :p

Evil sun! D:

I guess I have no choice then. Ugly old lady thing, here I come.

Thank you for your help, it ws a great assisstence. [:

Yeah it is a shame! Sorry, the matchmaker wont come, if you have ever had 4 hearts for someone the matchmaker doesnt come :angry: so yours will turn into one of the old guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back