new teen!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

IheartTAMAGOTCHI

Reaction score
okay so i went to check on my toddlers and one was there and it looked like a dog!! i am SOO not kidding!! idk if it was lk a thing that they do when they're bored or what but seriously i saw it!! idk but it was sooo cool!! if it is indeed a new teen, im going to name it harlotchi!! but idk if it is!! has anyone else ever seen it? :D

Maybe,it is a possibility.But on P2 it's an Adult.Why would they make it a teen on Tamagotchi Connectionv2?

whoa, thats really cool! what kind of tama do u have, the american connections or british connexions? it might depend.

ok awesome! :D

~Zoe

mayb idk.. now it isnt there ne more. weird. it didnt evolve, b.c. i watch it 24/7!! idk what happened? and to be honest, it was on V1! hmm.. im gettin my V2 next weekend! yayy!!

okay so i went to check on my toddlers and one was there and it looked like a dog!! i am SOO not kidding!! idk if it was lk a thing that they do when they're bored or what but seriously i saw it!! idk but it was sooo cool!! if it is indeed a new teen, im going to name it harlotchi!! but idk if it is!! has anyone else ever seen it? :D
What is idk?

:p

mayb i dont kno.. now it isnt there ne more. weird. it didnt evolve, b.c. i watch it 24/7!! i dont kno what happened? and to be honest, it was on V1! hmm.. im gettin my V2 next weekend! yayy!!
if u read what i said before, it isnt there anymore. sorry guys!! if i get it again, i can try. but if you have any other ideas how i can prove to you it was real, please let me know!!

i think it isn't a good idea to name it harlotchi... do you know what harlot means??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back