What happens now?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanontchi

Reaction score
My Ojitchi and Otokitchi had children together (both V3, if that makes a difference), and instead of turning into toddlers, they went straight to being Oyajitchis! They also have all the games that an adult has! Right now they are 0 years old (will turn 1 today)! What's going to happen? Are they already adults, or old Tamas? And if they have kids with my other Tamas, will they be old, too?

*and now for some fun Tama smilies* :ph34r: :ph34r: :wacko: :mametchi: :rolleyes: :ph34r: :ph34r: :mametchi: :wacko: :mametchi: :blink: :unsure: :wub: <_< :D

My Ojitchi and Otokitchi had children together (both V3, if that makes a difference), and instead of turning into toddlers, they went straight to being Oyajitchis!  They also have all the games that an adult has!  Right now they are 0 years old (will turn 1 today)!  What's going to happen?  Are they already adults, or old Tamas?  And if they have kids with my other Tamas, will they be old, too?   

I can help! I have had the oyajitchis before! :wacko: Ok, since they went straight from baby to adult, their growing process may seem faster than the original baby-toddler-teen-adult growing process.

Ok, when I had them, the matchmaker came at age 3 and they leave at age 4. So this means the matchmaker will up at ages 3-4. (^0^)

Hope I helped!

*~Tamagotchi~*

P.S- Sorry that I had to remove your smilies in the quote, it wouldn't let me post. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I've read that when you breed two oldies you will get the secret character Oyajitchi. They go right from baby to adult and they are very rare. So congratgulations (is that how you spell it?) on getting a character not many people are able to get! :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back