Pixel Chix. HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

My_TAMA

Reaction score
I know this is kinda off topic, but theres no other topic board for it... :furawatchi: also, I DO have a tamagotchi :angry: Well, I had just gotten a pixel chix toyfor my birthday today, and opened the pixel chix toy. The batteries that wher in the pixel chix toy where already used and dead, i upposed this could b from the try me section. So, I took it home, and the only thing I see on it is th daylight on he window.The girl WILL NOT come out, even though the lights are working. PLEASE help me, is it a part of the toy? or is it broken? :unsure: Please email me as soon as possile if it seems I have not read your response, which mostlikely will return to and reply. :D PLEASE HELP~ ;)

umm... ok, i tried it again, and guess what? IT WORKD! JUST ONE THING, tHE GIRL WALKED INTO THE DOOR, SHES NEXT TO THE WINDOW, SHE WAVED, AND NO, SHES JUST- FROZEN. (by the way, I have the special purple color addition of the mansion) Erm- HELP!

YEAH, THEY ALL COME LIKE THAT, THE BATTERIES ALREADY USED. THEY SAY ITS THE 'DEMONSTRATION' BATTERIES DID U PRESS THE GO OUT BUTTON?

Maybe you should just return it.

Also, perhaps you could change the batteries? (I know... you probably tried this. )

Anyway, I'm sorry I can't be any use to you because I just got a Pixel Chix for my birthday and am not really an expert.

Return it they r not that great i have 2 and i rarely play with them. Just my opinion

plz do not turn this into a flame war. all My_tama wants is help, not peoples opinions!

p.s and if they want an opinnion, i LOVE pixl chick!

this is probly on the verge of getting closed. its turning into a flame war!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back