Donating to King

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Naratsu

Reaction score
If someone doesn't get down the password to see the king after donating 5,000 points; is there any other way to get it again, to get the first item from him?

If someone doesn't get down the password to see the king after donating 5,000 points; is there any other way to get it again, to get the first item from him?
No, you have to get to the second item when you donate 12,001pts. :blink: When your Tam dies, though, then you can start owver from scratch! ;)

~Tama-Love~

i heard about that problem several times, seems 2 b a case of real bad luck

Last edited by a moderator:
Try this: find someone who has the same Tama you do who has the code written down for the 5000 point donation. I suspect that the different codes generated are according to each type of Tama. So if two people have a Mametchi, they might have compatible codes. Just a thought. Anyone ever tried this? Let me know if it works! :lol:

i didnt try this, but i think it depends on username, not character

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back