Whats your favorite person in Tamatalk?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oniontchi

Reaction score
:D I would have to say hmmm....Andryian! He always praticapates in things I like! And he's playing Tama Battles with me right now too! :)

I'd have to say that just about everyone is great!That's one of the many things that make TamaTalk so great!

-tamakitten

I have many friends on TamaTalk. Infact, i am friedns with everyone here... :D But, the ones i am closest to know who i am because we talk Via PM alot! :ph34r:

OTHER THAN MYSELF, IT'D HAD TO BE MIMITCHILOVER BECAUSE SHE IS SOOOO COOL (sob) WHAT'LL I DO WI'OUT MIMITCHILOVER?

well thats hard its gotta b between -Ra- Mothra n jappyx *thinkin*
I like you too Shawdy, and Ra, JappyX, Tarepanda and oh, this really nice guy I met in chat.. oh.. crud, I just can't think right now. Oh, please forgive me mystery person. :(

I like a bunch of others too. ;) I like everyone who is nice or at least trying to be. :D ;)

I like munkybuds, 100%Cute puppy, oniontchi, and zoee358 even tho she didnt say she liked me :D

I like everybody who is nice,not the people who are always being mean.

I think it would have to be tamagirl.She's really nice and she's fun too. :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back