Hamburger!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagirl_Desy

Reaction score
Ok, my V3 tamagotchi won't connect anymore........but thats not whats bothering me. When I go into my friend list, there is a hamburger with a face anf its name is just a symbol. I don't get it! I've NEVER EVER connected with a hamburger (is that even a V3 charcter?) but yet it's there. Why is he there????

was your tama debugged? if so then the hamburger is a debug character. i had the hamburger before on my debugged tama.

The Hamburger guy is a debug only character. I don't think that's even relevant, though.... it sounds like some data in the connection/friends list got corrputed somehow. Try to delete the Hamburger from your friends list. If that doesn't work.... Say, what do you mean by "won't connect anymore"? There's a few different things that copuld be keeping your Tama from connecting, not all of which are glitches. Exactly what happens to this Tama when you try to connect?

Well, when I try to connect my tama it says "Fail" ALL the time. It ALWAYS says fail.

Well, when I try to connect my tama it says "Fail" ALL the time. It ALWAYS says fail.
Have you ever debugged your Tama? If so, maybe that's what's wrong. After I debugged mine, I could no longer enter passwords or a username. I could also no longer play flag since every time I pressed the A and C buttons together, it wouldn't do anything and I'd lose. Lots of weird stuff can happen to a debugged Tama. I undebugged mine back to normal. Whew!

Have you ever debugged your Tama? If so, maybe that's what's wrong. After I debugged mine, I could no longer enter passwords or a username. I could also no longer play flag since every time I pressed the A and C buttons together, it wouldn't do anything and I'd lose. Lots of weird stuff can happen to a debugged Tama. I undebugged mine back to normal. Whew!
Nope. Never debugged tama. Never plan to either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back