OMG!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snickerpie

Reaction score
OMG!!! I left my tama alone for an hour or so, and my tama WENT BACK A STAGE!!!q!!!!!! WHAT HAPPENED?! :p :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :gozarutchi: :gozarutchi:

WHEN you leave your tama alone of pause

It dose go back a stage because you did not care for it what stage was your tama on.

:p

I don't understand what you're saying. Could you be a bit clearer? I'm guessing you mean that your Tamagotchi de-evolved or something, but I'm not sure....

WHEN you leave your tama alone of pauseIt dose go back a stage because you did not care for it what stage was your tama on.

:blink:
No, it does not go back a stage. On a fake Tama, it may. That's a way to find out if it's fake. It just will evolve into a Tarakotchi or a form a lot of owners get because they don't take care of it.

OMG!!! I left my tama alone for an hour or so, and my tama WENT BACK A STAGE!!!q!!!!!! WHAT HAPPENED?! :blink: :D :D :blink: :blink: :blink:
It's a random animation. There are several of them. They occur when you haven't touched your Tamagotchi for a while. Some of the other random animations are: singing a song, and rolling around on the floor.

Many other members have posted about them. Search for "Random Animations" (including the quotation marks) here, on our search page for more examples: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?act=Search

I don't understand what you're saying. Could you be a bit clearer? I'm guessing you mean that your Tamagotchi de-evolved or something, but I'm not sure....
EXAMPLE:

a hintotamatchi evolved into a kuchipatchi and later evolved back into a hintotamatchi.

Clearer? :blink:

Don't worry! I have 2 tamas, and I looked at the wrong tama!

See ya,

snickerpie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back