Tell us all about your Gigapet!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie__Rox

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
Where does your Gigapet(s) live? What are they called?

Mine are Emmy, hot pink puppy, she lives in Gigaville. Peppa, brown puppy, she lives in Gagville. And Kimmy, a purple puppy, she also lives in Gigaville. All girls!

Mine is kitty. bio:

name:kitty

days:24

bucks:5

halos:97

pichforks:49

lightbulbs:48

stars:137

how do you find out wich town it lives in?

Mine is kitty. bio:name:kitty

days:24

bucks:5

halos:97

pichforks:49

lightbulbs:48

stars:137

how do you find out wich town it lives in?
Well, you have to kind of know all the areas. You'll be asked to do quests like "Find 3 floweres in Gigaville" etc.. and if you live near one of the flowers.. well, you'd live in Gigaville.

My oldest, Peppa, who is over 4 months, has 157 hailos, 86 pitchforks, 130 lightbulbs, and 146 stars.

Last edited by a moderator:
The only Giga Pets I have do not have a naming feature. hehe They are originals. I am looking into getting the new Giga Pets scorpion, though. I suppose I can contribute more to the coversation when I actually get one. :wub:

I have a scorpian. He is a blue scorpian. He lives in Gigaville, And is a excellent digger.

EDIT: It's 6:50 AM and I am waiting outside the school.......-.-

My Pixie:

Name: Missy

Bucks: 152

Stats:

Halo: 41

Pitchforks: 23

Stars: 204

Lightbulb: 17

Condition:

Health: 100

Hunger: 87%

Mood: 100%

Hygiene: 100%

Missy is Dirty

Looks area (currently unlocked)

I have a gigapets bunny. VERY CUTE!

Here are the stats:

Name: Emmy

Days: 37

Bucks: 1980

Halos:334

Pitchforks:210

Stars:412

Lightbulbs:282

She's really cute!!! I love her so much! I need to go take her for a walk to the grocery store to buy food. The foods for the gigapet bunnies are rabbit pellets, honey glazed nuts, carrot cupcake, sugar turnip, parsley pate, and garbage bar. Those are the order in which they appear on the food list. I like the fact that gigapets can be taken outside and that they can be taken to a genie and there are stores to buy medicine and food. I love the part where you can dig for stuff. I especially like the pet school feature. It really comes in handy. I also like my gigapet because there are so many places to discover and so many things to do. It never gets boring. I'm so glad I got a gigapet.

well since i have 6 i won't put all my stats.

Pixie:

Name: Lacuna

Bucks: 254

the highest stat is the halos at 664.

Cat:

Name: Papito

Bucks: 121

Pup:

Name: Athena

Bucks: 489

Scorpion:

Name: Flyleaf

Bucks: 252

Bunny:

Name: Psycho

Bucks:100

Dragon Lizard:

Name:porsche

Bucks: 126

They are all well fed and 100% healthy.

i have the hamster from the tv game!

name:Bijou

halos:73

pitchforks:39

stars:127

lightbulbs:108

cash:769 :huh:

days:13

i have i pet in the tv game in gigaville named Bingo an has a purple house and has done a lot of quests!!! Soon i can enter the mountain!!! :huh:

i cant seem to keep mine happy what do i do?E-mail me i have to go now but i will be back at 8 'o clock tonight

I have the Pixie!- My favourite besides the brown pup(which I cannot get because I am assuming is rare).

name: ask !

halos:124(highest stat)

pitchforks:166(highest stat is 175)

stars:624(highest stat)

lightbulbs:416(I think, but is highest)

bucks:2(the highest stat is 150)

days:5

Condition: WILL NOT MENTION!!!!

------no message------

tricks:

-parquette

-flip

-fly right

-fly left

-fly up

-sparkle dance

-skip

-wing flap

Awesome fairy, litterally. And really has beest looks, and really cute! Best used when its after school. Also works with my radio.COuld also enter all areas except for the halos one.

It would be great to have the explorer but it works with only some TV'S :D

[SIZE=21pt]Question. How do you know what communtiy you live in the handheld Gigapet community- Not sure whether it only works for the Tv explorer. please reply[/SIZE]

We now have 3 handhelds. They're sleeping, and so is my daughter so I won't check actual ages/stats right now. The first was Puffy the dragon lizard, who's almost 2 months old. Next came Tommy the tomcat, maybe 11 days. We just got Gemara the hamster, and TV pets Harvey the dog, and Kong the monkey. I think they both live in Gigaville. (Didn't know you could live somewhere else!) (Handheld pets all seem to live in the same house at the same location, about halfway between the General Store and the Genie's house.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back