Weird stuff...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Has your mum/dad every stayed with the baby for over two nights?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• My Tamagotchi's dead

• Dunno

• Maybe

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zigzag_sparx

Reaction score
I would appreciate replies to this. plus does ne1 no how 2 kill the mum wen u have a baby?

you - er - can't kill the mum. just be patient i have heard of this happening before. it has never happened to me personally.

you - er - can't kill the mum. just be patient i have heard of this happening before. it has never happened to me personally.
Yeah. Just enjoy the last few days u have with ur tama. :(

It's always sad 2 say good-bye to someone u love! ;)

You can speed up the time and watch the ceremony by not falling asleep.

You have to already have the baby with the mom for 24 hours. Then once it's been 24 hours, just set the clock to 11:59 pm, (or 23:59) and wait one minute, then watch the ceremony. When the mom is gone, change the time to say 10:30 am and choose a name for your baby.

You can speed up the time and watch the ceremony by not falling asleep.
You have to already have the baby with the mom for 24 hours. Then once it's been 24 hours, just set the clock to 11:59 pm, (or 23:59) and wait one minute, then watch the ceremony. When the mom is gone, change the time to say 10:30 am and choose a name for your baby.
I love seeing it go away! It stares and stares, the it jumps.

Someone might think I am a baby but I once made my tama go away and I was crying! I was so sad to see it go! :(

I love seeing it go away! It stares and stares, the it jumps. Someone might think I am a baby but I once made my tama go away and I was crying! I was so sad to see it go! :(
It's ok, most of us tamalovers get emotional about them too :lol:

Yep, that happened to me before. :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back