What does this mean?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hershey's Kiss

Reaction score
[SIZE=8pt]My Tama just randomly had something fly out of its mouth! Was it spitting or something? It was really strange and not the tooth or the skull thing. This was different. Has anyone seen this before and knows what it means? :lol: [/SIZE]

hmmmm.. ive heard rumors about that happening, and caught my tama doing it once. It could be burping, barfing, spitting, or blowing kisses. Im not quite sure what it is doing, but it is normal. :lol:

Your Tama does this before it goes to bed, it yawns! :eek: :lol: This means that your Tama ir ready to sleep! :p

~Tama-Love~

hmmmm.. ive heard rumors about that happening, and caught my tama doing it once. It could be burping, barfing, spitting, or blowing kisses. Im not quite sure what it is doing, but it is normal. :lol:
Mine has done that before! Once when I checked on it, it was yawning. But it didn't go to sleep. That's weird, I wonder why they do that.

*~Tamagotchi~*

I know, it does that mainly when its a teenager. It will stand on the ground, its mouth will open and a little cloud comes out HOPE THATS WHAT HAPPENED

Mine has done that before! Once when I checked on it, it was yawning. But it didn't go to sleep. That's weird, I wonder why they do that.
*~Tamagotchi~*
If you see it yawning in the evening, you can switch off the lights and send it to sleep - you don't have to wait for it to fall asleep and beep at you :)

I think it yawns about half an hour before it would normally fall asleep.

You used to be able to fill one Happy Heart on the V1 if you turned off the lights when it was yawning in the evening - I don't know if that works for other versions... I've never checked... :)

it may not give u a happy heart, but sending it 2 bed in the half h before sleeping time will work even if it doesnt yawn (or u didnt see)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back