More "Bump" Problems

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GotchiGirl96

Reaction score
When I first started my V3 and played "Bump with it, it gave me 160 points when I lost round 3. Just recently it started giving me different amounts of points for losing round 3. A few times I have gotton 180 points and 120 points. I thought it was supposed to get the same each time it lost on one particular round. Has this ever happened to you? Please Post!!!! I need answers! Look at the wittle face <_<

OH! One more thing, who's your favorite tama character? Mine is Furawatchi. :furawatchi:

it's point system is variable , weight and donations are contributionary, the lower your weight on the win higher the points, high weight more likely to win but lower points. The more points donated to king, the higher the scoring.

I have deducted this information by my own means and believe it to be true , apologies all round if i am incorrect.

hope i helped

buffy x

The amount of points you get depends on the weight of your tama-- the less it weighs, the more points you get. :furawatchi:

There used to be a chart showing how much weight=how many points, but I'm not sure where it got off to... :\

~Pixie

Everyone else is pointing you in the right direction. I know if you get your tamas weight up high and play bump to where you win all rounds, you can get between 900-1200 points. If your tamas weight a little lower, you can win up to 1700 points (I've only done this once. It's really hard to do. I think you have to find out the exact weight your tama has to be to be the minimum weight to win the game).

When I first started my V3 and played "Bump with it, it gave me 160 points when I lost round 3. Just recently it started giving me different amounts of points for losing round 3. A few times I have gotton 180 points and 120 points. I thought it was supposed to get the same each time it lost on one particular round. Has this ever happened to you? Please Post!!!! I need answers! Look at the wittle face <_<
OH! One more thing, who's your favorite tama character? Mine is Furawatchi. :furawatchi:
If you are a Champion and you past 8 levels, you should get 400 pts-800 pts abput.

If you are a Champion and you past 8 levels, you should get 400 pts-800 pts abput.
If you pass level 1 only, you'll get 80 pts about. This game is about luck only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back