I'm getting a P1 from Ebay...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamakitten

Reaction score
I'm getting a P1 tamagotchi for my birthday!YAY!!!Got any tips?

They seem a little more picky about constant care in order to get the better characters. I got a maskutchi and I was surprised, as I usually get mimitchi/mametchis and such.

Ok,I'll keep that in mind.Any other tips?Does anyone have a growth chart for P1?

P1s and P2s would have to be one of my Favs. They are the one that started the tamagotchi pharnonmnen .

Keep this in mind:

The buttens take ages to respond, so remember not to get fustrated!! :(

I dont really like them - sorry! - I bought one for $2 from a garage sale and another off ebay. I dont see the point as they eventually die of old age and there are only 10 diff charcters. but they are adorable tiny, I have kept mine safe as collecters items instead.

What color did you get? Did you get a rare one? One of my P1s is a rare limmited edition tama. Its the Hong Kong special edition one.

I love P1 Tamagotchis, they are great!!! They are the original so they hold a special place in my heart. I will always like them better than any other versions. :lol:

My P1 is white with the word Tamagotchi in blue.It said in the description it was one of the rarer ones.

I've heard that Orignal Tamagotchis are pickier than the connections.Be careful or you may not get the character you want.

Regards,

pixelations

COOl! I wish i got the 1996-1997 tama's, can anyone tell me a shop that still sells them?

Or anybody who is willing to sell their tama... :D

:wacko: Jiro-Kun ;)

I'm getting a P1 tamagotchi for my birthday!YAY!!!Got any tips?
Congratulations! :D I recently got a P1 from eBay and I love it! I'm taking care of it right now along with my V.3.

I hope you enjoy your new Tamagotchi Pet! :)

-Tamaguy#1 :)

I love P1s! I used to have a P1 back when I was around 7. I loved that tamagotchi. I named it Silver and I considered him my real pet. (Whenever my tamagotchi died, I just said that he was reborn like a phoenix...so I was never really sad when he died.)

Unfortunately one day I left him in my pocket, and it was laundry day. I took my pants off to be washed and I forgot him in there. It was only for a second, but there was water in the laundry machine and he stopped working. I was heartbroken about it and I cried for a whole day. My friend bought me a tamagotchi plush toy though, and that made me feel a little better, because I just said Silver came to live with me on earth for good! (Keep in mind I was just a little girl. :blink: )

I still have Silver's case. He was a pink P1 with green border and blue buttons. It's hanging on my bed, next to the plushie!

So that's why I'll always have a soft spot for P1s. I bought a new one this September, and named him Scribbles. He's sitting on my keyboard right now! Even though they don't have as many features as the new tamagotchis (I just got a v3 this Tuesday!) they're still a lot of fun. :rolleyes: I hope you enjoy your P2 as much as I enjoyed my P1s!

Last edited by a moderator:
I love P1s! I used to have a P1 back when I was around 7. I loved that tamagotchi. I named it Silver and I considered him my real pet. (Whenever my tamagotchi died, I just said that he was reborn like a phoenix...so I was never really sad when he died.)
Unfortunately one day I left him in my pocket, and it was laundry day. I took my pants off to be washed and I forgot him in there. It was only for a second, but there was water in the laundry machine and he stopped working. I was heartbroken about it and I cried for a whole day. My friend bought me a tamagotchi plush toy though, and that made me feel a little better, because I just said Silver came to live with me on earth for good! (Keep in mind I was just a little girl. :wacko: )

I still have Silver's case. He was a pink P1 with green border and blue buttons. It's hanging on my bed, next to the plushie!

So that's why I'll always have a soft spot for P1s. I bought a new one this September, and named him Scribbles. He's sitting on my keyboard right now! Even though they don't have as many features as the new tamagotchis (I just got a v3 this Tuesday!) they're still a lot of fun. :ph34r: I hope you enjoy your P2 as much as I enjoyed my P1s!
Poor you. If my tamagotchi ever got stuck in the wash, I'd probably be crying for about a week. I'm not so lucky, though, when I have my tama in the backyard.

One night, on my V1, I had it on a little table in the backyard, unfortunately, my mom was watering the lawn that night, and I forgot about and it was OUTSIDE FOR A WHOLE NIGHT. Then when I woke up in the morning I checked on my tamas, but only my V2 was there. Then I remembered that I had left it outside. I ran, and I mean RAN, outside to the backyard. Thank god, it was still there, but it was all wet and I had to wait because unfortunately I had to take the back off. And my tama was a Mametchi!! I was really upset when that happened....

I really want a P1, but for my birthday my mom says she wants to buy me a Nintendo DS. I'm stuck between both of the options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back