My tama disappeared, then showed up dead

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunshine2000

Reaction score
Tamanewbie Question:

My tama had a baby, then disappeared at age 8 (took 9 days to reach that age). I searched for a while and then 2 or 3 hours later, when I checked for her again, it told me to "rename my tamagotchi" and it was the baby -- the original was still gone. I never saw a dead symbol.

Can someone tell me what happened?

Ohh.. don't worry! :blink: This happens to everyone one time or another! ;) This means that your Tamagotchi got married. After it got married it had a baby! The Adult always leaves in 24 hours from the day the baby was on your screen. Now you get to take care of the Adults Baby! :lol: It is also called your second Generation! ;) Congrats, and don't worry this is normal! :)

~Tama-Love~

The tamagotchi does not die, but the adult leaves at midnight 24 hours after the baby was born.

Oh this is normal ^.^ your on your next genaration congratulations! Now you can get differnt tamagotchi characters and if you have a V3 you can visit your parent on tamatown.com! Good luck with your new baby TMGC!

♪♪ddr_4_life (or maybe dd545) ♪♪

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back