question about arranged marraiges

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zork25

Reaction score
I just got a new connection, and I love it ^.^ I was a big fan of the old tamagotchis, and just had to get a connection. anyways...

I had a question about when Mrs. Busybody shows up... what exactly does she do? does she tell you which friend to have a baby with? does she make a tama appear out of no where and have a baby with your tama?

also, when you have babies with another tama, is the gender of the new ones random? or is there always one boy and one girl, or what?

any help would be appreciated :lol:

When she shows up, she brings a partner with her. She will then ask you if you'd like your Tamagotchi to mate with him/her. Select "yes" and they will breed.

Yes, the new baby's gender is random, so you could have any one!

[SIZE=8pt]Does the partner ms. busybody bring with her have a high level of training? I heard that in order to get some characters, their parents both have to have discipline levels...[/SIZE]

-Mayumi

Last edited by a moderator:
It depends on your Tamagotchi's luck levels. If they are high, she will bring a partner with high discipline. However, Tamagotchis born from the matchmaker will usually have low luck levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back